Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a Guitarist..

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭

I am looking to jam with a Guitarist (Acoustic) or any stringed Intrumentalist based in Dublin for jamming some of my songs and other ideas.
    I have a Distinctive vocal and want to find someone to work alongside me with some beautiful ballads and songs i have written over the last few weeks.

If You would be interested in jamming with a singer song writer in Dublin, or indeed if you have any ideas yourself drop a private mail.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭blowing in the wind

C'mon guys.... A good ol' fashioned Traditional Guitarist who loves the music of Planxty/The Clancys/Luke Kelly/Christy moore/The Pogues.....

Thank you..

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Robert Johnson

Heya, do you have any stuff you can link me to?

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭blowing in the wind

PM'd Robert.

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭mariatchi

Hi ye Blowing ,just wondering how you are getting on with your project, I'd love to get me mits on an original ballad.

Advertisement