Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Am I missing something...

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:33pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭

... or are you unable to bind mouse buttons 4, 5, etc to an action in BF3's config?

Absolute deal breaker right there if that's the case. I had BC2 on XBox and stopped playing it when I realised you couldn't reset the controls, but if they're pulling that stunt with a PC game then heads will roll.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 837 ✭✭✭stephenmarr

make sure when you go to bind that your in the MOUSE column

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Shiminay wrote: »
    ... or are you unable to bind mouse buttons 4, 5, etc to an action in BF3's config?

Absolute deal breaker right there if that's the case. I had BC2 on XBox and stopped playing it when I realised you couldn't reset the controls, but if they're pulling that stunt with a PC game then heads will roll.

I have them bound no problem, what mouse you using?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

You know what? There are only so many ways I can say "DERP" to myself. I just expected it to assign a mouse binding to the command no matter where I clocked to reassign the control. So yea, it's working for me now :o Thanks folks :)

One annoying thing - I can't bind the \ key and that's my usual sprint key.

Advertisement