Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dabs.ie returns

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Anyone ever needed to use dabs.ie returns. I bought a new Asus Sabertooth but I accidentally selected the LGA1366 model when looking for the 1155 model, Last time I order at 2.30am. :o

As soon as it arrives I’m sending it back which dabs.ie have agreed to, just wondering if anyone else needed to return goods to dabs.ie and where there any problems getting money back etc.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,180 ✭✭✭Serephucus

I've only ever had to return one item - faulty GPU - and if you've already contacted them and got them to agree to it, the hard work is done. Everything was fine for me from that point on. It just to ages to get a response from them at the start.

Advertisement