Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The Oldskool Appreciation Party - O.A.P's thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭aceberg

Anybody fill in the missing tracks can't remember for dear life.

And can anyone confirm if its the side b for the above mix

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Here's a mix I did the other day of classic HH tunes, most are from the end of the Ormond period. 1 or 2 two **** ups at the end.

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/13383684/file.html

1. CLS - Can You Feel It (Perputuial Motion Mix [Crosstrax]
    2. Mark Kavanagh -Bad Boy (Razor Babes Mix) [Baby Doll Records]
    3. F1 - Cuz I'm Rockin [Tripoli Trax]
    4. Digital Masters - Pump It Up [Shock Records]
    5. Pete Wardman - Do What U Like [Shift Recordings
    6. Trigger - Don't Stop My Beat [Tec]
    7. King Of House Birds - Speed (Bonus Mix) [MD Records]
    8. Gala - Let A Boy Cry (Matt Kootchie Hard Dub)
    9. King Of House - Speed (Original Mix) [MD Records]
    10. Ooze - In My House (Shadow Mix) [Crosstrax]
    11. Dyewitness - What Would You Like To Hear Again? (Eldon Mix) [Tidy Trax]
    12. Demonic Emotions - Just When You Want It [Horizon Records]
    13. Control - The Dream [MD Records]

tdv123 wrote: »
    Here's a mix I did the other day of classic HH tunes, most are from the end of the Ormond period. 1 or 2 two **** ups at the end.

http://www42.zippyshare.com/v/13383684/file.html

1. CLS - Can You Feel It (Perputuial Motion Mix [Crosstrax]
    2. Mark Kavanagh -Bad Boy (Razor Babes Mix) [Baby Doll Records]
    3. F1 - Cuz I'm Rockin [Tripoli Trax]
    4. Digital Masters - Pump It Up [Shock Records]
    5. Pete Wardman - Do What U Like [Shift Recordings
    6. Trigger - Don't Stop My Beat [Tec]
    7. King Of House Birds - Speed (Bonus Mix) [MD Records]
    8. Gala - Let A Boy Cry (Matt Kootchie Hard Dub)
    9. King Of House - Speed (Original Mix) [MD Records]
    10. Ooze - In My House (Shadow Mix) [Crosstrax]
    11. Dyewitness - What Would You Like To Hear Again? (Eldon Mix) [Tidy Trax]
    12. Demonic Emotions - Just When You Want It [Horizon Records]
    13. Control - The Dream [MD Records]

I'll give it a whirla Tony De Vit

Looking for a hardcore track with lyrics

into the nite people getting there u can feel the change coming on

Sean i'm looking at u in part ic ul ar......:D

It's playing in my head past few days thought i had it in my Hardcore collection but can ne find it.................:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭es-cee

• Advertisement

Jesus it's all gone wrong Pete Tong........

Whats happening round these part

No life at all

few more mixes for yez

throw in a few id's if u please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

Thanks to Rocky Mangan who played at Flashback on Friday and everyone who came it was a top night.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭ROCKY MANGAN

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Thanks to Rocky Mangan who played at Flashback on Friday and everyone who came it was a top night.
    good man jonny thanks for havin us, thanks to al and chris aswel top blokes and top dj,s roll on the next 1 pal..:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭SEANYBOY1

I know you dont warm to this sean but its the summer time again, makes me grin from ear to ear & shiver up my spine into me head everytime, the adrenalin rush this used to give was amazing, the very reason the drug obtained the word ecstasy,

Havent been on here in a while, Alright Key....remember I posted up Para Dice and u liked it...well I only went and got me a copy on Vinyl, Global A Better Love on one side and Para Dice on the other...well I'm a happy camper :)

jonnny68 wrote: »
    Whoh what a response 83 people attending so far and that's only on Facebook and the event was only created today, gonna be a great night and made a point of asking on here if anyone wanted to play and the 2 lads who responded are on the bill. :-)

Hope it went well for you, be interested in throwing my name into the hat for anything in the future.....;-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,283 ✭✭✭Maysa07

• Registered Users Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭holy_macaroni

• Advertisement

Cant say i ever heard it meself Mac it don't sound familiar

• Registered Users Posts: 360 ✭✭locked 1

Anyone any subteranea sets used 2 have them yrs ago but as every1 knows they always disappear cheers in advance

locked 1 wrote: »
    Anyone any subteranea sets used 2 have them yrs ago but as every1 knows they always disappear cheers in advance

Think i seen one on Keno's facebook or Soundcloud account, a while ago. From Halloween 1998 i think, hard house set, might still be there if you check.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭paulthom8

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭EarlERizer

Anyone familiar with Quality Mark & Radio Na Life will know Mark brings a quality show every time , anyone not familiar but into their oldskool/jungle should check it out at the link below or on FM 106.4....tonight his guest is Dublin lad FlavaJay , John is a top bloke n turns out some sweet mixes too , this is sure to be a great show tonight :cool:
    Back on the airwaves tonight folks and this week we are going back to 92-95 for another old skool hardcore & jungle special!!!! ....So feel free to check Raidió Na Life 106.4FM tonight from 10.30pm featuring Quality Mark (Renegade Noize) and this weeks special guest is Drogheda's badman vinyl selecta Flavrjay!!!! (a.k.a John Conlon). Both John and myself will be diggin deep in the crates for this to bring you some pure classic aural pleasure!!!! All kicks off LIVE at 10.30pm on 106.4FM on yer dial in Dublin & surrounding areas and worldwide on the net @ www.raidionalife.ie. (Show is repeated Sat night at 2.30am & don't forget to d/l the new RNL App on iTunes & Android App store, enabling you to tune in on your smartphone!!!!)

Sin a bhfuil ;)

lads a ny1 got a copy of pianoman cast a spell or ron trent altered states they would wanna sell if so Pm me id greatly appreciate it

These are the pills, that have left 8 dead so far. So steer clear, if you're going clubbing.

1045007_10200301707049998_1450235650_n.jpg

es-cee wrote: »
    These are the pills, that have left 8 dead so far. So steer clear, if you're going clubbing.

1045007_10200301707049998_1450235650_n.jpg

**** that.Head out for a nite on the tiles and don't come home alive

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭teR_

Anybody got a tracklist for this parsley and thyme asylum mix?

teR_ wrote: »
    Anybody got a tracklist for this parsley and thyme asylum mix?

Yeah i have this as a Warren K mix don't know why.I'm sure i d/l it,and i'm sure it was d/l as Warren K.

Wonder could anybody confirm.

ace have you got gravity 18? I think its 18.. the mix with that tune on it "we are crystal skulls" well sounds like that anyway.. I deleted my youtube account by mistake the other day.. don't think il bother uppin all those tunes again.. just gonna use it for ids and if I get any juicy ids il up them in the hope itl wreck afew heads

I took afew snippets off some of your warren k mixes and up them, I sent them to afew I know, so ya never know.. is ken givin you all these warren k mixes? some great tunes on them..

• Advertisement

ace have you got gravity 18? I think its 18.. the mix with that tune on it "we are crystal skulls" well sounds like that anyway.. I deleted my youtube account by mistake the other day.. don't think il bother uppin all those tunes again.. just gonna use it for ids and if I get any juicy ids il up them in the hope itl wreck afew heads

there was no gravitys after 17 as far as i know used to have them all on tape so its 17 ye want mac i have ****ty internet r id u/l 17 4 ye sure some1 has it here

there was no gravitys after 17 as far as i know used to have them all on tape so its 17 ye want mac i have ****ty internet r id u/l 17 4 ye sure some1 has it here
    cheers locked. il have a look for it..

Yes i noticed you y/t acc was gone,was wondering what happened.You deleted it by accidend ?????????// how the tell did u do that.
    I took afew snippets off some of your warren k mixes and up them, I sent them to afew I know, so ya never know.. is ken givin you all these warren k mixes? some great tunes on them..

I d/l most of them Warren mixes from NI in the good aul days.Don't think you wer about back them.So i have them a while now just never got round to u/l them.TBH various ppl u/l them don't think.Not even sure if Ken u/l any...maybe 1 r 2...Had a couple meself aswell from bitd....

Yeah cheers banging out some snippets might help...Might have another 2/3 mixes to u/l aswell

Like i keep saying to ppl back it up...All the mixes tunes i d/l over the yr and the ones i ripped from my own vinyl....had to be backed up...No point d/l them otherwise cause if u lose that 1 d/l and it aint backed up...then it's gone forever...lol

Yeah always only ever :D seen up to 17 meself so always assumed it was the last....I'll u/l it if i have it..........

I forgot that google own youtube and I deleted my google account which also deleted my youtube account, I added you other day on the new one,, just ids on it now tho. could you up gravity 17 if you have it? it use to be on youtube but its gone now,

I forgot that google own youtube and I deleted my google account which also deleted my youtube account, I added you other day on the new one,, just ids on it now tho. could you up gravity 17 if you have it? it use to be on youtube but its gone now,

Ah i c was wondering.Thats a heads up anyways for anyone thinking of deleting there y/t acc.Yes i seen that other acc the other day...

Gravity 17

MICK WALSH - GRAVITY 17 (SIDE B).mp3
    http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/32005447/file.html

MICK WALSH - GRAVITY 17 (SIDE A).mp3
    http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/46382656/file.html

Here's a tracklist i did b4 do ya now either of the missing tracks..
    Side A:

Technohead – The Passion
    Baby Doc & The Dentist – Exigent
    Sushi -The House of Hong
    DJ Hooligan - The Mystic Culture
    The Syndicate - Incinerator
    ????????
    Pyrate – Bycance
    Jones and Stephenson – The first rebirth
    Sounds like (Baby Doc & The Dentist – Exigent)

Side B:

Yum Yum - £ Minuate Warning
    Baby Doc & The Dentist – INFANTA
    Baby Doc & The Dentist - Catalan Dawn Pt.1
    Virtualmismo – Cosmonautica
    Elevetor – For your love
    ??????? Unknown – (we are responsible)
    Epik – DRIVER (2 HIGH vs DRIVER)
    Bluepeter – flagship

• Advertisement

aceberg wrote: »
    Ah i c was wondering.Thats a heads up anyways for anyone thinking of deleting there y/t acc.Yes i seen that other acc the other day...

Gravity 17

MICK WALSH - GRAVITY 17 (SIDE B).mp3
    http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/32005447/file.html

MICK WALSH - GRAVITY 17 (SIDE A).mp3
    http://www69.zippyshare.com/v/46382656/file.html

Here's a tracklist i did b4 do ya now either of the missing tracks..
    Side A:

Technohead – The Passion
    Baby Doc & The Dentist – Exigent
    Sushi -The House of Hong
    DJ Hooligan - The Mystic Culture
    The Syndicate - Incinerator
    ????????
    Pyrate – Bycance
    Jones and Stephenson – The first rebirth
    Sounds like (Baby Doc & The Dentist – Exigent)

Side B:

Yum Yum - £ Minuate Warning
    Baby Doc & The Dentist – INFANTA
    Baby Doc & The Dentist - Catalan Dawn Pt.1
    Virtualmismo – Cosmonautica
    Elevetor – For your love
    ??????? Unknown – (we are responsible)
    Epik – DRIVER (2 HIGH vs DRIVER)
    Bluepeter – flagship
    we are responsible.. I thought he was saying we are crystal skuls..afew people think hes saying that too.. one said its a sample off an 80s cartoon.. that's if it is crystal skulls.. I messaged mick, but got the usual reply,, fuk all.. ken brady had it as an id on tuneid but I think he has it

we are responsible.. I thought he was saying we are crystal skuls..afew people think hes saying that too.. one said its a sample off an 80s cartoon.. that's if it is crystal skulls.. I messaged mick, but got the usual reply,, fuk all.. ken brady had it as an id on tuneid but I think he has it

Yeah i was wondering what the **** u wer on about lol

crystal skuls :D

Ah sure look if we get it we get it if we don't we don't.....

Well if Ken has it check the tune id thread :D

I can't even remember my user name for that ****e or site...lol

no id say mick gave him the id,

no id say mick gave him the id,

yeah more than likly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,195 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

anyone able to id this track? thanks. http://www39.zippyshare.com/v/13186669/file.html

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

aceberg wrote: »
    yeah more than likly

that tunes still a mystery lads lookin 4 it yrs dont even think mw remembers 4 f sake :D

that tunes still a mystery lads lookin 4 it yrs dont even think mw remembers 4 f sake :D

Well thats not very responsible from Mick Now is it...lol :D thooooooooo

****in right he remembers.. track hoardin bstrds the lot of them..they hate to see tunes they played on youtube,, only reason why I have a youtube account, fuk the lot of them,,,

if you had a sample of grace- its not over yet and you didn't know the tune and you asked mick or any of them,, they wouldn't bother replying.. dilly is some man.. I was chattin to him before.. sent him 2 of his own mixes and would you believe he couldn't remember 1 tune off either of them.. then we chated some more,, he was surprised I identified hidden dimensions- time dilations. and was laughing that everyone was after that tune in particular on a mix he did.. at the end of our chat he said he wouldn't give out any ids coz theyl end up on youtube..
    true story.. up everything and fuk them

• Advertisement
Advertisement