Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad Band/Ballads for Wedding

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 336 ✭✭

Hi,

looking for a trad band and ballad singer for wedding in meath next December 27th, also possibly few musicians for drinks reception

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭dwaincasey

Hi are you looking for music for the church as well as a band for the wedding afters?

I am a one man act and do some gigs doing Irish ballads.
    I do this with professional backing tracks and myself on guitar and/or bouzouki

I also have some experience at performing in church and I am actually doing the church music for a wedding in two weeks time.

If you like I can tell you what songs I am doing in the church to see if that song choice is adaptable for yourselves?

Dwain

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭reelkidmusic

Hi, We have a trad band that do Weddings, etc. We play a selection of the usual Jigs, Reels, H.Pipes and slower Carolan, etc. We also sing ballads - are very adaptable to needs of customer. We also have a very talented step dancer in our group, which is very good to get a crowd livened up!

If you would like some videos/recordings of us, send me a PM and I can forward it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fullasatick

PM Sent.

Advertisement