Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Questions about iPhone 4S order from emobile

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

I have ordered a iPhone 4S with a bill pay plan on emobile website last week, and have several questions,

1). I just received a SMS from Meteor saying that my iPhone has been despatched and I need to have my PIN (last 4 digi of account number) and utility bill. May I know what is this PIN number and how can i find it? I am currently a vodafone customer and never have any PIN number from emobile or meteor.

2). I originally thinking about moving my number in vodafone to emobile. However, now I want to have remain my vodafone number and have to a new number from emobile. Is it still possible for me to do this? can I do it on the phone or should I bring my iPhone to emobile store and let them to give me a new number?

3). I am thinking about using this iPhone when I am traveling to other countries and would like to have the phone unlocked. Is it possible? or what should I do to have this service?

Thx a lot~~~~

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 321 Verified rep eMobile: Steve

fashao2012 wrote: »
    I have ordered a iPhone 4S with a bill pay plan on emobile website last week, and have several questions,

1). I just received a SMS from Meteor saying that my iPhone has been despatched and I need to have my PIN (last 4 digi of account number) and utility bill. May I know what is this PIN number and how can i find it? I am currently a vodafone customer and never have any PIN number from emobile or meteor.

2). I originally thinking about moving my number in vodafone to emobile. However, now I want to have remain my vodafone number and have to a new number from emobile. Is it still possible for me to do this? can I do it on the phone or should I bring my iPhone to emobile store and let them to give me a new number?

3). I am thinking about using this iPhone when I am traveling to other countries and would like to have the phone unlocked. Is it possible? or what should I do to have this service?

Thx a lot~~~~

Hi there,

Just got back to your PM.

-Steve

Advertisement