Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Winter training

• 01-11-2011 10:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

anyone have some safe routes around North Dublin that are suitable for some evening spins, 9pm ish? Is phoenix park an option ?

tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 734 ✭✭✭twinsen

dec7golf wrote: »
    anyone have some safe routes around North Dublin that are suitable for some evening spins, 9pm ish? Is phoenix park an option ?

tks

Phoenix park is not the best place to cycle these days due to the roadworks. I live just beside it and dont cycle there anymore. But I am doing this route quite often http://g.co/maps/g4aqe and there inst many cars there, that you can be sure off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭chakattack

twinsen wrote: »
    dec7golf wrote: »

tks

Phoenix park is not the best place to cycle these days due to the roadworks. I live just beside it and dont cycle there anymore. But I am doing this route quite often http://g.co/maps/g4aqe and there inst many cars there, that you can be sure off.
    Back roads around park are good. Could be dodgy at night if you get a puncture. Rain keeps tje doggers at home though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭ashleey

Go for spin classes in the gym? You don't get wet and you get to suffer in a group

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

Yeah the park is in a state atm. I normally go to lower road beside park head up toward the moor of meath and back home (normally 35-40k).

Very nice quite roads, but they are poorly lit so you'll need a good light.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 926 ✭✭✭G rock

funkyjebus wrote: »
    Yeah the park is in a state atm. I normally go to lower road beside park head up toward the moor of meath and back home (normally 35-40k).

Very nice quite roads, but they are poorly lit so you'll need a good light.

same as that.

was out there last night, lovely evening for it, but parts are pitch black

• Advertisement
Advertisement