Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Turtle Beach X12 Help

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Does anybody know anywhere in Dublin that sells Turtle Beach X12 Headset because I'm going to order off Amazon but could buy instore to prevent the wait. Any help is appreciated.

BTW, I know they sell te X11 but I want the X12

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Amazon delivery only takes 2 working days with standard shipping. If it's a third party seller it will take longer though.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Kieran_1991

Ryan451 wrote: »
    Does anybody know anywhere in Dublin that sells Turtle Beach X12 Headset because I'm going to order off Amazon but could buy instore to prevent the wait. Any help is appreciated.

BTW, I know they sell te X11 but I want the X12

Agos, Gamestop so on? Down in Cork they have them in all them places nearly i gt mine in agros about a month ago

• Registered Users Posts: 8,444 ✭✭✭cml387

Since I recently discovered that XBOX has 5.1 audio,has anyone got the full bundle with surround sound?

I have money burning a hole etc. and this might be tha answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 icetronix

Argos sell X12s for 50€, will be picking up a pair on monday ready for MW3.

Advertisement