Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CoOp problems ?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭

Anyone else getting errors trying to play CoOP ?

I was able to yesterday, but today I can't
    My friend receives my invites, but I don't get the option to start.

And I don't receive invites anymore

Also, I don't have any anti-virus / firewall that could interferring as posted on many forums,

Has anyone come accross the same issue or maybe found a fix ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

Their wonderful chat support
    you:
    hi

you:
    CO-OP doesn't work. It worked yesterday for me, and not for some of my other clanmates. Today however it's not. My friend receives my invites, but I get no option to start. I also can't receive his invites. I have no anti virus or firewall that could interfere with my game. I have also tried different browsers, and deleting my cache etc, but no solution as of yet

you:
    hello ?

Rian:
    Ok can I get your Email address

you:
    seanoceallachain@hotmail.colm

you:
    com*

Rian:
    ok give me a brief moment to look up your account info

you:
    ?

you:
    hello ?

you:
    What account info do you need ?

you:
    I have BF3 on PC and Xbox360

you:
    its visible that I have played CoOp yesterday

you:
    what is causing this issue ?

Rian:
    ok the servers are temp down
    The chat session has ended. Please contact us again if you need further help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

We have the same problem. I've bought 2 copies of the game and was tryin to play the young fella. It did work once, but next times we tried it failed everytime, no matter who tried to host it. He wouldn't get my invite, I could get his but it wouldn't launch.

Advertisement