Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Must have WP7 Apps/Games

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭

I just spotted there is a same name tread for android, so I thought it would be appropriate to create a Window Phone 7 one

Just list the stuff that you've found useful or think others might find usefull:

So far I have

'free ringtones' - has pre-made snipes of songs, comedy, .... that you can download as a ringtone
    'Munster' - all about ...... munster :)
    'ESPN ScoreCentre'
    'Sky News'
    Soccer Livescores
    'The official All Blacks app'
    ... lots of weather, weightloss ones and the usuals(twitter, FB,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,395 ✭✭✭AntiVirus

I think there was another thread up like this a little while ago but here's a good site for must have windows apps. It's only up from today!

Marketplace Extra

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsphone/en-us/apps/marketplace-extra.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭Odaise Gaelach

I've been having great fun with Implode! recently. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Anyone have a decent app where you can use your free webtexts?

Ive tried sendu and webtextr, set them up with my 02 account details and ... no textie-sendie:o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »

Ive tried sendu and webtextr, set them up with my 02 account details and ... no textie-sendie:o

Sendu works grand for me on O2

Sendu works grand for me on O2
    i keep getting error the the providers site is down?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 111 ✭✭obriea3

One of the most annoying things I've found with my Omnia 7 is no predictive dialing. Just tried the 7Dialer app in the Marketplace and its just fab!

A must have app for me, even though I would feel this functionality should have come with the Mango update.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

i keep getting error the the providers site is down?

HAd not used it in a little while, but I am getting the same now. I gather that O2 are activlly blocking it and simular apps/sites.

Guys,

Is there any betting shops apps?

i.e. Paddy Power, Ladbrokes, ...

Advertisement