Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Quitting games?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

You may not have noticed, but leaving a game in BF 3 counts as a loss. Now that may sound all good, but as far as I can tell, you can't leave a game in the lobby? This is quite annoying, as it means you have to wait a good minute to leave a game if you're waiting for the game to begin, and it also adds a 'loss' to your record =[

Am I missing something there? DICE should add an update allowing you to leave in a lobby.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭Zomg Okay

I think it was the same in BC2. It's a real pain, can it really be that hard to add an option to leave in-between games?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Alt+F4!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭[AK47][JONNYNEW

when you medales are showing up,
    hit skip, then press Esc and hit ok,

game closed, easy

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

I can't find the esc key on my xbox controller! :(

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

It's the big round one in the middle. Then hit Y.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

@5uspect,

Tried that, I still seem to get a loss!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Dean_Mc wrote: »
    @5uspect,

Tried that, I still seem to get a loss!
    Same on PS3. They should defo update with the ability to quit in the lobby.

On a side note, how do you check W/L ratio? Do I need to go on Battleog? It doesn't come up on in-game stats. Strangely, K/D does, but W/L is far more important imo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,679 ✭✭✭hidinginthebush

Same on PS3. They should defo update with the ability to quit in the lobby.

On a side note, how do you check W/L ratio? Do I need to go on Battleog? It doesn't come up on in-game stats. Strangely, K/D does, but W/L is far more important imo.

You can check it on battlelog, click on playerstats and it's on the right-hand side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

You can check it on battlelog, click on playerstats and it's on the right-hand side.
    Oh yeah. 1.89 for me, that's pretty okay.

Advertisement