Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trad band wanted for pub reopening 19th Nov 11

Options
  • 02-11-2011 12:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭

Hi.
    I'm having a pub re-opening in Robertstown in Kildare on the canal. I'd like to have a trad band for the afternoons of the the 19th and 20th of November, from about 2pm to 5pm. I'd also like to keep an open mind to making it a regular weekend entertainment thing.
    If you're interested message me asap.

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 BanjoGalway

Hi FatsCally,

I'd be interested in playing in your new bar. I'm a banjo / guitar /bouzouki player and can provide whatever type of music you're after. I've a vast experience playing in all types of venues and would be confident that i'd be able to provide whatever music you wanted.

I perform as part of a two-piece or a three-piece, and can cater for an instrumental session, a mic-up session and also a ballad session.

Seán

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Fullasatick

pm sent

Advertisement