Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor 1 gb data allowance top up?????

Options
  • 02-11-2011 1:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Hope this is in the right section, if not please mods feel free to move.

I opted for the free 1gb data allowance per month with meteor a few months back. To avail of the 1gb you had to top up by €20. I done that and that was fine. The following month I was told I had to top up by €30 to avail of it which I did and no problem. The next 2 months I was told to top up by €20 to get it and this month I've been told via text that I need to top up by €30 to get it. Anyone else having this problem? My understanding was that €20 was the amount required, why is it changing every month?? Will get onto them but was wondering if anyone else having the same problem,

Thanks
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

20 euro per month was the "introductory" offer. Then it went up to 30 per month. I didn't experience a varying price. But at the same time, the first time it went up to 30 quid i jumped ship to 3.

Advertisement