Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sports: Banned from MMA and Boxing

• 02-11-2011 1:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭

Hi I was banned from both the MMA and boxing forums tonight accused of trolling by Cowzerp the mod in both forums.

I would like to categorically state that I was not trolling in either forum; I am a regular and respected poster in the MMA forum. I sometimes frequent the boxing forum and whenever I do post there it is with honour and valor.

I feel I have been harshly and unjustly punished.

I would appreciate if a Cmod could take a look at this, I mailed Cowzerp and received no reply to date.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,253 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dub13

Hi,

You will have to give the mod time to reply to your PM,as you said you were only banned tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭MrsStuffings

ok thanks.

i didnt even get a mail off him telling me i was banned, length, or reason why.

ill wait for his reply nonetheless.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

The OP has since been site-banned.

Closing thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement