Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kevin Kelleher Tyres Ballinscarthy ROBBED

Options
  • 02-11-2011 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭

Admin Please remove if in breach of subforum rules.

Hi all. Kevin Kelleher tyres in Ballinascarthy was robbed over the long weekend between saturday evening and tuesday morning. There was a large number of tyres taken aswell as alot of air/power tools, socket sets , gear pullers ect taken aswell. We have reason too beleve that they may have known us as we are normaly there all weekend but this weeknd was differant due too the rally in bantry. So all we are pleading with everybody is that if you may have heard or seen anything or even offered cheap tools or tyres could you please let us no and both kevin and myself will look after you very well with a reward, in confidance of course. You can reach Kevin on 0876705804 or myself on 0858216773. Regards kk tyres.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭dh0661

sorry to hear about this --- I hope the &astards are caught

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

I live out on the Dunmanway side of Clon, if I hear anything I'll let you know. In the meantime I hope you catch them :(

Advertisement