Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Family law judge beats own daughter for using the internet

• 02-11-2011 3:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭FootShooter

There's a video posted 5 hours ago on Reddit, now on top of Reddit. An Aransas County (Texas) judge beating his own daughter with a belt for using the internet. The daughter posted the video online and on Reddit. Not going to link the video here, because it's probably against the terms of use on boards. Absolutely disgraceful stuff. Hope he's convicted of child abuse and sent to jail for several years.

Video was made in 2004 when she was 15. She's 23 now and living on her own, according to youtube comments made by herself.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Disgraceful

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Its fake.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

Judge not ye... something about stones or Jesus or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,943 ✭✭✭wonderfulname

super-rush wrote: »
    Its fake.

Tell us more

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,534 ✭✭✭SV

Hope he gets raped in jail.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Not sure about if it's genuine or not, but if it is, I'm willing to bet the statute of limitations is out on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,473 ✭✭✭✭Super-Rush

Tell us more

It just is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

I want to kick the shít out of the sick fúck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

They used their belts and their pants didn't fall down. Must be a fake

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

I ask you, why would somebody want to fake this ? What has anybody to gain from faking a video of this nature ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 789 ✭✭✭The Internet Explorer

Also after some quick Googling extensive research, it appears that this man both A) exists and B) is indeed a c*nthead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

is indeed a c*nthead.
    Hmmm maybe he's related to uglybolloxface. He can let us know what's happening

I ask you, why would somebody want to fake this ? What has anybody to gain from faking a video of this nature ?
    From the video description;
    Judge William Adams is not fit to be anywhere near the law system if he can't even exercise fit judgement as a parent himself. Do not allow this man to ever be re-elected again. His "judgement" is a giant farce.
    The man is a judge, he also seems to have corruption charges over his head, I would imagine a lot of people would be happy to see his reputation and career in crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

There is a complaint made elsewhere re a case he presided over so someone obviously has a bone to pick with him, hate to think someone faked this vid to make a point though. Chilling stuff all the same. I'm still sick after watching it.

• Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭FootShooter

From the video description;
    The man is a judge, he also seems to have corruption charges over his head, I would imagine a lot of people would be happy to see his reputation and career in crap.

His career is definitely over now. I bet that it's going to be all over the news in the morning or next day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 282 ✭✭Amber Lamps

Can't make head nor tail whats going on over in reddit. some guy supposedly hacked the girl who uploaded the videos account or something??? confuses me the way the replys are laid out.

i'd say its a real video from someone alright though, pure horrible violence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Judge not ye... something about stones or Jesus or something.

Jesus was stoned? I always thought he was on something alright.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,867 ✭✭✭UglyBolloxFace

seanybiker wrote: »
    Hmmm maybe he's related to uglybolloxface. He can let us know what's happening

Nope, we've disowned him:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

Wonder how long till he loses his job?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

That video has angered me up :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭Artur Foden

SV wrote: »

That's just a horrible thing to hope for.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,477 ✭✭✭Hootanany

Disgraceful turned it off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Does the man in the video look like the judge?
    http://www.aransascountytx.gov/courtatlaw/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Reddit is a pain in the ass to navigate through. I hate it and 4chan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,915 ✭✭✭MungBean

Shocking stuff indeed. Plenty of people are no strangers to the belt but looking at that I's say that guy isnt right in the head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

biko wrote: »

Yep with less grey hair

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Dymo

Hold the fcuking phone...look at this

"Well, Judge William Adams has held that a child should be ignored when the child reports what a child psychologist has described as "horrific child abuse."

He has held that a child's report of child abuse is no evidence and that a parent and her lawyer who relies on what a child says should be sanctioned. He has ruled that it is frivolous to believe a child merely because the child is a child."

https://us.v-cdn.net/6034073/uploads/attachments/292512/179997.jpg

America never dissapoints!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

SV wrote: »

Nobody who's truly disgusted by the assault would say that - burn Artur!!!! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

smash wrote: »
    Reddit is a pain in the ass to navigate through. I hate it and 4chan.

Well I have been told by moderates of other forums that youtube is far game no matter the content so here you go

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Something fake? On the the Internet?
    Well I never

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Dymo

More on this guy.
    http://judge-william-adams.pissedcon...208210581.html

Judge William Adams Aransas County Court at Law

Corrupt, Child Abuser, Liar, Conspirator

I was visiting County Court at Law in Aransas County on October 11, 2010, and I was horrified at what I saw. The case involved custody of a 6 year old child.

The mother presented medical records from Texas Mental Health and Retardation Services (MHMR) showing that the child care provider used by the father was homicidal, suicidal, psychotic and heavily drugged among other things. Judge William Adams presiding judge of the Court held that this evidence was “irrelevant.” I heard the lawyer for the mother say “You better hope this child is not hurt.” Incredibly, Judge William Adams just shrugged his shoulders.

The father, his lawyer, and the child care provider had all lied earlier claiming the child care provider was perfectly OK. Judge William Adams couldn’t care less about this lie designed to endanger the child. The hearing was obviously rigged and the truth would not interfere with the outcome that had been predetermined. Judge William Adams didn’t even conceal the corruption.

The mother testified that the child said his father, his father’s lawyers, and others told him to lie that his mother “touched” him improperly. Also, the child was told that a judge said his mother is a “bad mommy” and to not hold her hand or hug her (and several other malicious things).

The mother testified that the events described by the child were corroborated because two waiters at the restaurant where the child said this happened confirmed that the father and child and a number of adults were present at the time described by the child. One of the waiters testified in open court confirming this. The other waiter presented an affidavit. The father lied that he had not been at the restaurant. The child said he was told to lie and say he saw his mother’s lawyer and his mother in bed together. The mother testified the child had no other way to know this lie had been told by the father’s lawyers (without any evidence) so what the child said must be true.

There was no evidence that the meeting the child described didn’t occur (other than mere denials by the same people who had earlier claimed that the child care provider was perfectly OK). The lawyer for the father said the child was “fantasizing” yet provided no evidence of this just her statements which were just *** (there is no reason a six year old child should not be believed and the child is hardly a toddler). Incredibly, the Judge not only ignored the outcries of the child but punished the mother and her lawyer for reporting what the child had said. I was absolutely appalled. The Judge clearly did not care about the truth and was acting completely corruptly.

The lawyer for the mother said that it is irresponsible to believe a child and Judge William Adams was agreeing. They effectively called this child a liar with no evidence to justify that. It was obvious to me that they were corruptly concealing the truth of what happened.

I attended a later hearing where the father testified that the child was honest and does not fantasize. He said he would be concerned if he the child told him that the mother was telling the child to lie and say that “daddy touched you.” Judge William Adams just ignored what the child said about the abuse the father and his lawyers did to the child (and worked to conceal it).

I saw Judge Adams completely deny the mother discovery and punish her for even trying. Judge William Adams clearly had no interest in the truth and in fact was covering up the truth.

Judge William Adams was removed from the case within days of the hearing. I saw a later hearing presided over by a different judge, and I observed Judge William Adams slapping one of the lawyers for the father on the back and smiling and joking with him (in the hall outside the courtroom). This lawyer William Dudley appeared homosexual to me.

I found the following picture of his partner on the internet.

I got to talking to a guy there at the hearing. His name is Stanley Rains. He said these same lawyers denied him access to his child for a decade based on lies and corruption much like I had just seen with Judge Adams. Stanley Rains’ ex-wife had said that some anonymous ladies at a park had seen him there with his daughter playing chase, sitting on a park bench, etc. There was no allegation of wrong doing just groundless insinuation. He was persecuted for years by these same lawyers (Lanette Joubert, William Dudley, and William Kelly).

William Kelly is a city councilman most of the time. His wife was driving drunk and had an accident injuring his children. That happened nearly a decade ago. The case still has not been tried due to the corruption revolving around these lawyers.

Stanley Rains was even prosecuted for a crime. The allegation was totally corrupt and retaliatory essentially that he had gone to the school to see his daughter (which his Court order allowed him to do). He told me that these lawyers always lie and steal children from loving parents. They groom weak and corrupt judges to help them. William Kelly brags about “destroying people.”

These same lawyers destroyed the relationship of a man named Craig Doreck with his children merely because his child came home after a visit with “*** on his butt.” These sicko lawyers suggested that *** in a diaper of a child in diapers somehow evidenced sexual misconduct. They also claimed the small child still in diapers said “dad tickled me on the butt.” They say a six year old child should not be believed on who he had dinner with and what was said yet a child still diapers should be believed about dad “tickling him on the butt.” I was appalled at what I was hearing. There is obviously corruption in our family law bar and courts.

Stanley Rains told me that William Dudley admitted to being a child abuser.

I was absolutely appalled by the behavior of Judge William Adams. He is corrupt, and he was abusing this child subjecting this child to a danger homicidal suicidal care provider and protecting the lawyers who sought to have his mother imprisoned and taken from his life. Stanley Rains told me they do this all the time. They do the same “plays” over and over again destroying many children and parents. They are sociopaths with no conscience and no integrity.

In Stanley Rains’ case, William Kelly’s sister in law was the Ad Litem (Jeanette Cantu Bazarre). She lied about interviewing the ladies at the park and made up lies. Stanley Rains never learned that the ad litem was related to William Kelly until many years later.

Judge William Adams of Aransas County Court at Law is a corrupt loser. He looks as weak and immature as he is. He looks like a boy with his hands caught in the cookie jar. He looks like he just finished meeting with William Dudley (or his associate). He is a corrupt. He is a loser. Do not vote for him. Be a responsible citizen and watch those elected to public office,. Judges should be be responsible and honest people and he isn’t'. He wants the approval of lawyers like Lanette Joubert, William Dudley, and William Kelly and couldn’t care less about children or justice!.

Here is “pretty boy” William Dudley who takes great pains to sound like a professor but who is obviously just a total dumb *** who uses his “pretty boy” sex appeal to win over judges;.

These lawyers and this judge sicken me'. The judge needs to be voted out of office;. Please do your public duty and go to court proceedings like I did and let the public know about bad apple judges.. It could be you next time'. Sicko lawyers cannot function without corrupt judges.

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭jackie1974

Wow that was awful to watch, control freak asshole.:mad: That he can make decisions in anybody elses family is scary, he needs to be sacked and charged if possible.

:eek:

What a bastard! :mad::(
    Full-on sadistic assault. And the abusive way he speaks to her - I swear a lot but there's something disturbing about someone effing and blinding directly to their child. And did I hear correctly at the end that she is made to sleep on the couch in order to be further humiliated? That's horrible...

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the mother - that bitch is also complicit. And when she says "Bend over and take it like a 16-year-old, a grown woman" or something - what the hell is that supposed to mean?!

You don't have to be poor and uneducated to be a ****ing redneck. :mad:

Wouldn't care what happened to them in prison tbh... :-/

All that said though, I wonder why it was just randomly recorded? Like, how did the kid know to record it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Dudess wrote: »

All that said though, I wonder why it was just randomly recorded? Like, how did the kid know to record it?

I'm sure their daughter knew what was about to happen as it's most likely a regular thing.

****ing brute - that's not discipline, it's bullying... terrorising. Raising your child via fear and control - only some sick fuk who gets off on it would advocate that approach.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 209 ✭✭FootShooter

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭livinonaprayer

If you can't trust judiciary, who can you trust these days?

biko wrote: »

A younger version maybe.

Not so many reputable news sources have taken this on board, but there have been new developments;
    IBT wrote:
    Gawker spoke to Hillary Adams' friend J. Andre Bardin, who said that Adams and his wife were the ones in the video.

"I know in the article you say you cannot confirm the man in the video is him, but I can. It's him," Bardin said. "That's his voice, that's his mannerisms, and that is his house."

...Aransas County did not return phone calls for comment and Judge Adam's office phone has been disconnected.

Under normal circumstances the last sentence would be an admission of guilt but given 4chans love of finding and using the personal contact details of people that catch their attention I think I'll give him that one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

If true, very shocking.
    Sadly I suspect he's one of very many that treat their kids no higher like animals.
    Very sad and shocking.

I wonder how quick the American media will pick this story up!
    ...Or how quick his ass is fired and put in jail!

They haven't really picked up on it at all, his local paper has done a blog post, that's pretty much it.

When you think about it an anon youtube a/c which may or may not have been hacked posted a video which may or may not be real of someone who's facial features are not exactly clear that they claim to be someone who knows the law very bloody well. Can you imagine if they ran with it and it wasn't him? He'd sue them for everything, someone will have to make a statement before this makes it into traditional media outlets.

• Advertisement

Well I'm hardly going to hope for lovely things to happen to him.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

A good hiding can save the life of a child.The PC crowd don't want to hear of it.And when you demonstrate examples they will say...ah tha's differnt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

paddyandy wrote: »
    A good hiding can save the life of a child.The PC crowd don't want to hear of it.And when you demonstrate examples they will say...ah tha's differnt.

So what are these examples?

Translated: The end justifies the means!

Debatable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 857 ✭✭✭FetchTheGin

The judge's wife was emotionally abused herself and was severely manipulated into assisting the beating

BULL****

Both of the sick bastards should be strung up and ****ing belted.

There's a parent hitting a child a slap to teach them a lesson and then there's downright abuse from a scumbag bully.

This is the latter.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Johnny D. Mudd

Dymo wrote: »
    More on this guy.

Wow, is this legit? I'm not sure how much of that I can trust as let's face it, one person's opinion can be massively skewered, but if that is true then it is highly disturbing. Call me naive for finding it hard to believe that judges and attorneys can do that without guilt, but it disturbs me no end to know that even in that high position of authority, one person can still be corruptible and avoid meting out true justice to line their own pockets. I've no doubts though that judges in this country would be just as susceptible.

• Site Banned Posts: 2,037 ✭✭✭paddyandy

So what are these examples?

1.A CHILD with a habit of running out on the street where there's traffic.
    2.A BOY who hangs around with boys who steal to get drugs.
    3.A boy who climbs high walls and trees.
    4.A child who plays near farm machinery.
    5.A child who goes into rivers where currents are changeable
    6Many more ways that Children die each year and nobody must tell parents how to bring up their children but the patronising media are often trying to. Severe beatings for a girl should never happen (but i hav'nt seen the video)but for the dead boys of the last ten years it might have worked.The Media has been battling for the hearts and minds of children for decades and winning.Young money is the reason.

6Many more ways that Children die each year and nobody must tell parents how to bring up their children but the patronising media are often trying to.

and you think 'beating' is the way to fix these things?
    lawl.
    Troller McTrollerson.

6Many more ways that Children die each year and nobody must tell parents how to bring up their children but the patronising media are often trying to.

There is appropriately chastising and then there is outright viciousness by physical and mental torture - and any child that gets treatment like that must live under the constant mental torture of further receiving it!

Thats not teaching a child anything - thats just brutality by a thug in my opinion!
    (Father of four here)

• Advertisement
Advertisement