Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

MORTRED YES

anybody wanna trade hats :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

If anyone hasn't seen it yet, you have to watch game 2 of Mouz against VP from the international:

http://www.own3d.tv/DotA/video/661941

Its one of the best games I've ever seen, just amazing. Rest of the series is ridiculously good as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Hope mouz become the oppa dendi and make it through. Those games today were amazing, hope to see more.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

deconduo wrote: »
    If anyone hasn't seen it yet, you have to watch game 2 of Mouz against VP from the international:

Its one of the best games I've ever seen, just amazing. Rest of the series is ridiculously good as well.

Wow, that was a great game, some people find him annoying but props to Singsing,
    that guy is hilarious, I mean a rapier and a MoM in a pro game
    , what a ledge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Wow, that was a great game, some people find him annoying but props to Singsing,
    that guy is hilarious, I mean a rapier and a MoM in a pro game
    , what a ledge
    Seemed rather like desperation, their storm pick really didn't help that much. I was really hoping they'd pick morph as their last pick :/. Sing is a surprisingly decent invoker though CWM - MVP for sure.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

deconduo wrote: »

God those Aussies commentators are f*cking annoying and I thought listen to Phreak was bad.

Stev_o wrote: »
    God those Aussies commentators are f*cking annoying and I thought listen to Phreak was bad.

I have much love for Tobi :(

• Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I have much love for Tobi :(

It's cringe worthy to the extreme and ****ing deafening.

• Registered Users Posts: 258 ✭✭Hawke

Stev_o wrote: »
    It's cringe worthy to the extreme and ****ing deafening.
    He could be farting in the mic and it would still be better than Purge.

Any chance of getting a decent 5 man stack regularly, with voice comms. -_-, having to solo queue so much is killing my soul.

• Advertisement

Me Tar and Craig are normally popping about, Trolling with a roaming sven and pudge and the likes ! I also would like to get a stack going as I play in a stack of 5 the odd times with a mate from work and his mates but the problem is they are German and his mates don't have much English so it can be tough !

I normally play a game or two in the evenings ( 8ish onwards ) and a bit on the sabbith, keeping it holy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah we should play together more, I usually just cba when people are already in game and hit play....and rage at my team mates. It's bad news when I'm the 'good' one on the team, a real bad sign. :-D

I will be on tonight then, I am away Thursday and Friday and am up the walls busy this week so might be the only time I get to play properly

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Conor125

Can't wait for this!

I <3 a good feed

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

I'm dibs on steam. i'm in the boards.ie channel in dota2 as well. not that is is used^^

Usually the problem is meeting up at the same time...

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Nickco

Is it still possible to get into the beta or is it closed??

Nickco wrote: »
    Is it still possible to get into the beta or is it closed??
    The game itself is closed but you can buy it in the store for like 30e, or for 5 from someone selling am invite. Will be free when it comes out properly

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I'm around for the rest of the day if people want to play a few games.

• Advertisement

Time to start adding people I see in the boards.ie channel! Or else we need a list of people that play here.

I'll play a few after the football

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

I got this and went to play today... lovely half an hour wait before I gave up looking for a game...

what were you searching for? takes 2 mins max for me, ever.

what were you searching for? takes 2 mins max for me, ever.

Just went into play - > find game? :/

oh dunno, sounds weird. Make sure europe and all pick are selected anyway.

Is there a handy comms server to use? Moju and tar have mumble servers that I've used but not when they're not playing.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Is there a handy comms server to use? Moju and tar have mumble servers that I've used but not when they're not playing.

Just use it when I'm not playing as well. I also have other mumbles, vents etc that you can use if you want. Nobody minds.

I think boards have one? But anyway all these are fine. Kag has a vent too.

oh dunno, sounds weird. Make sure europe and all pick are selected anyway.

I have everything selected and it says there is only 44 players online....

• Advertisement

Force staff is the greatest item ever vs riki. Also, SK force staffing in with ulti is ****ing hilarious to watch.

Advertisement