Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,084 ✭✭✭n1ck

Derp.... I'd downloaded dota 2 test, it's why I couldn't play

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

oh right was wondering, 44 people lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,082 ✭✭✭Sarn

Finally, after a week of trying to get a beta key, Steam Gifts finally came through! Now the learning begins!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

zIPX6.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

A few people have added me, just a public warning: I can be pretty erratic, and by erratic i mean ****.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

lol, added you just now, this can't possibly go wrong :D.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Oh wow, the new hero this week was a surprise !

And when you steal bat riders fly, the results are hilarious !

So many people are going to play him horribly. Combined with the amount of PA pickers around, that can't last hit.

rubick is so cool, ranged lycan ult with svens god strength :D

Ok, fairly successful stack executed. :D

• Advertisement

Hope it went better than that first one lol! Great to play with a few boardsies

It went much much better :D.

/jungle

We won like 3/4, 2 of them inside 25 mins, 20 min double raxing.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭dibkins

Thanks for the games guys:) I had looked at your profiles and was reassured that you only had around the same number of wins as me. Which quickly turned to dread when it emerged that you all had played dota1, shortly followed by your collective hive mind emerging and always knowing what do (including the pug lesrac) while i ran between ye whimpering.
    excellent fun though^^

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Anyone got a spare key knocking about?

Played against a rubick this morning can shut down so many heroes. He kept stealing our storm spirit's ulti.

luckily you can just beat the **** out of him as he is so squishy. really cool hero.

The number of bad rubicks.... fml.

I'm not very good but i'm getting better! If anyone wants to play some games i'd be more than interested!

n1ck wrote: »
    I'm not very good but i'm getting better! If anyone wants to play some games i'd be more than interested!

Join the Boards.ie Chat channel, As of the last few days I see 5 or 6 people in it !

Havent fed in a while let it begin.

• Advertisement

Anyone up for a few games? Joined the channel but nobody in there.

I just hopped online, seems like most people don't ahve the same steam name as their boards one, heh.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    I just hopped online, seems like most people don't ahve the same steam name as their boards one, heh.

My steam name is Adeyrn.

tis my birthday now on sat, gf sent me this gem :D

BQtsS.jpg

Lol nice one Tar !

This has to be the most ****ed up pro game I have watched ! Mouz vs Darer, its Sheever casting ( amatuer caster ) Skip to 1:45 is when it starts, seriously its worth a watch, not very long game just so ****ed up xD

lol, watched that game on epi's stream. Interesting tactics. Also, anyone for dota now?

So many bad rubicks..... people need to realise that he isn't good vs every team.

Christ I am hung over, would not mind some games today !

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Lol nice one Tar !

Here is the card, mortred is my favourite hero too :D

WD3Zu.jpg

lFhmX.jpg

This has to be the most ****ed up pro game I have watched ! Mouz vs Darer, its Sheever casting ( amatuer caster ) Skip to 1:45 is when it starts, seriously its worth a watch, not very long game just so ****ed up xD
    Brilliant game, really loved it. SO many killlls
    GO_Bear wrote: »
    Christ I am hung over, would not mind some games today !

Me too. :(

tfSLY.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,249 ✭✭✭Stev_o

Stuck in ELO hell at the moment =( Queue with my friends (either 2 man or 3 man party) and every time we have some idiot who plays a crutial role character and fails horribly at it. It's gotten to the point where I can't trust pubs to mid, go carry, play support or play initiator they ALWAYS **** up. Ugh just been a rough series of games lately/

Advertisement