Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Now I will, every game lina! Just so many games so little time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Did anyone else feel the massive Lag spike in game when TI3 tickets went on sale ?

That'll be everybody buying tickets for $50 and selling them for $200

Donal = feeder

Kag = Best Magmus EU

Just saying

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Donal = feeder

Kag = Best Magmus EU

Just saying

Donal = Best Jugg EU

Kag = Worst Alc RU

aKxkE.jpg

I do like to feed as Alch, it's his stupid voice it infects me.

• Advertisement

Anybody else buy the compendium?

Man 150 xp from one game? And thats only me with the bonus. 10 people with one gives you 350% xp

Magnus op. treads drums, stoud and daedulus in 19 mins. bye bye AM, luna, bh lol

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

1024x576.resizedimage

Well, that was a fun game. Only had the one rampage though

Fecking drow, just gets treads and shadowblade... everything dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Why don't you, I dunno, gank her over and over again? buy sentries? buy a gem? Pick batrider and burst her every fight, or pick PL or pick Void and go battle build. Pick Nyx. Her damage literally goes away when you initiate on her or how about the amazing item that is a ghost scepter, bkb to counter her silence. There are a million ways to make her life hell. Bat,mag, beastmaster, bane, DS.

You are assuming a lot of things, like teammates with iqs above 5! It's not hard to beat her, I'm just talking about her stomping pubs, which is easy. I wasn't talking about playing against her.

You are assuming a lot of things, like teammates with iqs above 5! It's not hard to beat her, I'm just talking about her stomping pubs, which is easy. I wasn't talking about playing against her.
    ? Pick bat, go jungle. Wreck pubs.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

I hate coming up against Drow if your team don't know what they're doin.

Viper,Drow and Riki bad to be against if your team is clueless

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Viper,Drow and Riki bad to be against if your team is clueless

Furion and Dark Seer are much worse !

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Had a Sniper go 45-0 yesterday. It was friggin unbelievable. He had 120% crit and Bane was feeding him in middle like there was no tomorrow.

You got a sniper that went mid and didn't feed. The mythical sniper

That's a serious feed, Donal or Paul couldn't even do better and they're both feeding ***** :D

What can I say, irresistible urge to dive.

Had a game last night with 4 carries so I picked lich. Bought wards, sentries, dust on cooldown (like a million wards bought), got mek, and organised ganks and team play for over 50 minutes while my feeding carries got their items slowly ("Im gonna get my bf soon", 30 minutes in, a ranged carry who got bf also and a drow that went 0-4 in a few minutes)". Then as we eventually won against the army of phantom lancers they all start clapping each other on the back and complain about me only getting 4 kills and no items as lich :pac:

Had a game last night with 4 carries so I picked lich. Bought wards, sentries, dust on cooldown (like a million wards bought), got mek, and organised ganks and team play for over 50 minutes while my feeding carries got their items slowly ("Im gonna get my bf soon", 30 minutes in, a ranged carry who got bf also and a drow that went 0-4 in a few minutes)". Then as we eventually won against the army of phantom lancers they all start clapping each other on the back and complain about me only getting 4 kills and no items as lich :pac:

I'd actually pop Paul. That is why I hate playing support. There are a few I don't mind playing, venge, Veno or Lion as you can gank with them.

Went 23-4 as Elder TItan the other night with a disrupter on my team. Unreal combo if gets 4 or so in his shield and ulti. Fun game!

• Advertisement

Went 4-23 as Elder TItan the other night

Fixed that for you

I'd actually pop Paul. That is why I hate playing support. There are a few I don't mind playing, venge, Veno or Lion as you can gank with them.

Went 23-4 as Elder TItan the other night with a disrupter on my team. Unreal combo if gets 4 or so in his shield and ulti. Fun game!

Yeah problem is in this solo queue business everybody seems to pick a carry, so you can pick support or get destroyed. Once I tried to random, got DK. then the rest of the team picked melee carries all saying we need support, last guy waited for ages and picked alchemist. Maybe somebody more fun than lich next time! Tried a captains mode last night and was much more fun.

Love that hero, elder titan, so cool.

Yeah problem is in this solo queue business everybody seems to pick a carry, so you can pick support or get destroyed. Once I tried to random, got DK. then the rest of the team picked melee carries all saying we need support, last guy waited for ages and picked alchemist. Maybe somebody more fun than lich next time! Tried a captains mode last night and was much more fun.

Love that hero, elder titan, so cool.
    When did you start fiending non bot games? Join our stack, we're usually only 4, kekek.

May do tonight, better than the 4 stack on US servers ;_; I was playing with! lag!

May do tonight, better than the 4 stack on US servers ;_; I was playing with! lag!
    Isn't there an option to change the server search to western europe?

Yes tehre is, however I was playing with 4 americans.

Ah I see:)

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Isn't there an option to change the server search to western europe?

There is, but he may be stacked with Yanks, USE is about 100 ping for me anyways, not terrible but still noticeable compared to EUW.

I need <40 ping to have the best feed possible

I really like a low ping to see the feed in real time.

You guys hungry tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

First time I've won 7 PVP games in a row. Woo!

Advertisement