Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I am god awful at him but I will gladly sacrifice the game for that one hook I land.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Man Huskar is near unstoppable!

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Man Huskar is near unstoppable!

Spirit Breaker is scarier at the moment imo, play him with a Furion on your team and just gank gank gank

New patch just now as well, they added "Quick cast" that thingy from LoL where you can cast with one click, might be nice, will take a while to get used too I would say though.

and a caution ping, woooooo

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

spirit with lifestealer in him is the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

It's actually going to be 'released'
    http://t.co/glOzbe7qwT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Hopefully it will actually release with a Mac client.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    It's actually going to be 'released'
    http://t.co/glOzbe7qwT

Ah sweet, we will be able to play it for real now ! Time to stop the feeding Craig, funs over :(

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Ah sweet, we will be able to play it for real now ! Time to stop the feeding Craig, funs over :(

I'll need to stop picking windrunner & sniper. The feed is just too easy with those two.

wr? lol

I was sniper mid vs pudge the other day, now that was a good feed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

wr? lol

I was sniper mid vs pudge the other day, now that was a good feed.
    That was some feed alright. Game was salvaged by my support spiritbreaker. What a hero.

• Advertisement

You see with w/r I always over rate the windrunning element and get **** blasted :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭IRL_Sinister

GAme enters open beta, no need for all those blasted ****ing keys now !

rubick is so fun, never played him before.

ALL THE SPELLS

bladefurying juggernaut to death was fun

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Forum approved :P

wooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Good stuff.

You're welcome.

We can talk about our feeding on there.

So anyone goin for a mod position on the new forum, would like to see at least one mod that is primarily dota !

• Advertisement

/adds to the list

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Great.

GO_Bear wrote: »
    So anyone goin for a mod position on the new forum, would like to see at least one mod that is primarily dota !

I said I would on the DOTA 2 side of things if they needed someone, I excel at feeding.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I can envisage a lot of flame wars bubbling up on the forum tbh

Can easily ban people. If anything it will show more people on boards stuff about dota.

Can easily ban people. If anything it will show more people on boards stuff about dota.

Whack! Tar, the ultimate troll.

The Forum was needed, hence the reason for making the request. If it turns into a flamewar that's ridiculous because they are completely different games.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I can envisage a lot of flame wars bubbling up on the forum tbh

Possibly. I remember a lot of HoN vs LoL flaming in the early days before Dota 2 came out. However Dota 2 and LoL players seem to be much more accepting of each other and they are the two biggest games at the moment.

deconduo wrote: »
    Possibly. I remember a lot of HoN vs LoL flaming in the early days before Dota 2 came out. However Dota 2 and LoL players seem to be much more accepting of each other and they are the two biggest games at the moment.

From my experience on other forums, I completely disagree. It's just as bad.

• Advertisement

doesnt really happen on reddit. the forums even link to each other.

Advertisement