Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Dendi's an excellent SF... also, have you not watched the 1v1s at the Red Bull LAN where Burning got crushed at 1v1 SF mid.

nope, 0 interest in it :p
    oh i have no doubt hes good with him i just think hes better with other more gank oriented heroes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

BMMachine wrote: »
    nope, 0 interest in it :p
    oh i have no doubt hes good with him i just think hes better with other more gank oriented heroes
    Well, his SF's better than his Mag/BM/DK... and Dendi usually plays a blink SF. You don't get much more up front damage than triple raze :). But seriously, the 1v1 SF matchup is pretty amazing to watch, and actually not just about last hitting, heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

dendi was pudge vs sf mid yesterday I think, must find game

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

dendi was pudge vs sf mid yesterday I think, must find game

Against RTZ wasn't it? Completely crushed him.

Yup: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JdH07jJN-UA

good game now with KP and Navi. sf mid on rtz running wild :p

had a game before this. unbelievably frustrating players. i have no idea how matchmaking comes to the decisions it does. i dont want to play mid or carry every game but its so hard to trust players not to be reallybads.
    watching pro teams after is like a bubblebath "ahh look at the support countering wards and using the map..."

• Advertisement

and here comes the naix - sb combo :D heck they even have puck with them too. shame they arent int TI3 although they are trying super hard to win TD because of that

KP are playing really well recently, and SingSing fits in quite well with them.

Edit: And thirty seconds later Na'Vi take a rax :P

deconduo wrote: »
    KP are playing really well recently, and SingSing fits in quite well with them.

Edit: And thirty seconds later Na'Vi take a rax :P

ha, yeah dendi is having a great game after that v.hard start
    i dont think the naix made enough of a difference that game. should have gone racecar midgame ganking.
    support alchi on puppey too, is there anything alchi cant do? sing sing really suits KP, hes like Hulk - singsing SMASH! sing used to be not that good btw, hes only come on in the past 2 years. he would be left out of irc drafts loads because he was too much of a head the ball :p

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

What stream do ye guys watch or where do you watch them.

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    What stream do ye guys watch or where do you watch them.

http://www.teamliquid.net/video/streams/Tobi%20Wan%20Kenobi

If you check out the sidebar on joindota or teamliquid you'll see links to loads of streams. Most of them can be found here as well:

http://www.twitch.tv/directory/game/Dota%202

• Advertisement

ive waited so long for a farming veno :D
    ever since i won a 1v3 back in wc3 dota with him :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm sorry but AA is terrible. Or at least anyone I've played with is anyway. Ever.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Everybody thinks that until they find a godlike one, pity all I get is people that don't understand his spells

As for streams get the chrome plugin, shows me everybody that is streaming and how many viewers each has

AA is my favorite support hero in the game, he's ****ing unreal in the right line up! Him + CK in a pub double lane = GG

His ulti is probably the most fun in the game too.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Maybe this and the LoL thread should be moved there?

To the old feed!

I might pop on later actually, off tomorrow but supposed to be moving all my stuff that can wait I need to feed

about 10 cards left to collect! Come on crab!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

about 10 cards left to collect! Come on crab!
    I have about 15 if you want those or any1 else for that matter

• Advertisement

Sweet! Will see you on steam and can complete the set
    If anybody wants spares that ill be getting when i'm done say on thread, should probably be a thread for it

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Sweet! Will see you on steam and can complete the set
    If anybody wants spares that ill be getting when i'm done say on thread, should probably be a thread for it

Yeah I'd love them, only have one team complete at the moment.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Anyone see the Corsair Gaming semi Fnatic vs Mouz? Best game I've ever seen, 96 epic minutes, game started glitching all round the map. Was in stitches watching it.

just puppey and yao left to get then you can have some cards!

Saw the end of that game but didnt get to see much at a l.

big difference in the new compendium items, i want the kunkka item that puts a whale in your torrent

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reyi

Any plans for any 5 vs 5 matches soon? They were good fun the other night.

I'm definitely up for more, can't play tonight though. I might make a thread to organise them tomorrow or something.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Do you guys do single/random draft on the 5 v 5's?

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    Do you guys do single/random draft on the 5 v 5's?

All pick usually, whatever people want

• Advertisement

We've done AP so far but it'd be cool to do other modes as well.

Advertisement