Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Why was I programmed to feel pain!!
    Single draft and drow(cause I felt like picking some1 easy).
    Even bought shadow blade even though I hate the item but my team just refused to listen,they got a few kills at the end when the other team got greedy
    5HrC9D.png

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

still need that damn yao card. In other news I sold the compendium immortal item chest for 7.50...lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

anybody got the yao card?

Did valve ever reply about the pubstomp? They are actually sending out prizes to give away at them now! They're probably not keen to have them in peoples homes though I guess

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'd like to shake my fist a couple of times at pub SB'ers, charging into no-man's land and then getting thrashed. Rinse and repeat, they never learn.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Just had a fun game, 14-2-19 as hard support veno. So nice to be able to buy both mek and wards for once.

Ballin' out of control.

Everybody knows veno is best carry :pac:

Ballin' out of control.

Everybody knows veno is best carry :pac:

Hehe, about 12 out of those 14 kills were from poison after they had run away from the fight.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Plague ward spam ftw

deconduo wrote: »
    Just had a fun game, 14-2-19 as hard support veno. So nice to be able to buy both mek and wards for once.

Veno is such a fun support to play because your lane will be aggressive no matter what. Get a carry with a slow/nuke/stun along with sentries where applicable and you will kill any solo constantly if they comes in the lane. Aghs on him is insane too if you manage to farm it, make a huge difference in team fights as it will do more then half a team's HP generally.

• Advertisement

Veno is such a fun support to play because your lane will be aggressive no matter what. Get a carry with a slow/nuke/stun along with sentries where applicable and you will kill any solo constantly if they comes in the lane. Aghs on him is insane too if you manage to farm it, make a huge difference in team fights as it will do more then half a team's HP generally.

Yup, it was me and SB on the hard lane vs a solo timbersaw with naix jungling. I harassed timbersaw out of the lane. We tried diving him a few times, but we weren't able to get a kill until SB hit 6. Then we just started to snowball. I picked up an aghs after mek, and we just pushed hard for a ~30min win.

I was playing as Shadow Shaman yesterday and did something similar. Refresher orb + ult + SB was awesome. Won the game in 22 minutes. The other team tried to Roshan, left 2 serpernt wards outside and we did a teamwipe to win the game. It was hilarious watching my team do the stuns, other team trying to escape and my wards just finishing them instead. Think I went 12-2 that one.

So here's the drinking game for the international eh cherry :p

OYT45IS.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭marshbaboon

Maybe it's just coincidence but I've found the quality of the playerbase to be so bad since post beta release I had to uninstall. Getting maybe one decent game out of every dozen or so. The game really needs a region lock and a concede button.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

I've been trying out the Phantom Lancer.

Quick question. In the early game, what's the best way to get him to level. I try and get the lady hit on creeps but I always get ganked by a ranged hero.

Any tips?

take a stout shield to reduce harass, only run in to last hit when the creep is low, take a evel in his doppelwalk so that you have an invisibility escape, most people wont counter that, especially early on.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

plus ask supports for wards, or buy wards ur self but that will slow out item farm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭wonderboysam

is it possible to switch the side the mini map is on? gets confusing after playing lol for so long -_-

I don't get u ? What u whant todo with the minimap?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Hawk9433 wrote: »
    I don't get u ? What u whant todo with the minimap?
    Swap the map from 1 side of the screen to the other I imagine

Oh the. No u can't...

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

JESUS, theres a ****ton of bads on tonight after TI3

BMMachine wrote: »
    JESUS, theres a ****ton of bads on tonight after TI3

They've been at it all week. People choosing heroes out of their comfort zone and playing badly.

admiral bulldog interview

2P.com: What do you think about Icefrog? What does he looks like in your mind? Did you meet him?
    Bulldog: I didn't meet him, but I know Loda did. I talked a lot with him in Skype, like when he asked me about to nerf Lone Druid, I told him to buff him instead.

LOL

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Games were hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,370 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

They've been at it all week. People choosing heroes out of their comfort zone and playing badly.

I'm only learning so i'm trying new guys, played Spirit Breaker, and was made a holy show of.

Moral of the story, learn fast or get flamed on Boards ;)

Feeeeeder

• Advertisement

I don't think we should be allowed on the same team in these inhouses Donal, just far too good at our combos from previous feeds. I hope you washed your arse after that Lina game Paul :pac: :D

Advertisement