Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

BOTS Naix is where it's at lads.... I am working and playing football too much. Haven't fed since Monday it's quite disheartening I hope you all are going 2-25 as sniper in my absence

4 wins in a row yesterday

Today-was-a-hkhwo8.jpg

Two were stompy, one was easy, one was hard :(, I played absolutely **** mid against the puck and we lost all the lanes ( albeit our PL was always farming ) it was their game to win, but they threw, hard.

Since TI3 puck is being played far too much. People don't seem to realise that the hero is dependent on a good set up so solo match making isn't ideal at all.

Got shat on mid vs a puck in this one earlier in the week

http://dotabuff.com/matches/272057455

but still won

Some games are just torture, I feel dirty after all the split pushing

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

6.5k health pudge. I feel sick. Mid and bottom feed >.>

6.5k health pudge. I feel sick. Mid and bottom feed >.>

That is quite an astounding feed, link me please so I can have the full lols. Was it Donal under allias vs him mid I wonder? I think that's the highest I've heard of, his ulti with a sceptre would have been like being eaten my the HIV virus...

• Advertisement

Its high time we had a feed

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Its high time we had a feed

I'm actually free tonight, nothing planned at all unless herself springs something on me and even then I may just wiggle out of it as it has been far too long. I'm having sniper withdrawals.

I'm actually free tonight, nothing planned at all unless herself springs something on me and even then I may just wiggle out of it as it has been far too long. I'm having sniper withdrawals.

Sound, same as myself, am on a win streak as well, so the match making gods will piss all over us.

GO_Bear wrote: »
    Sound, same as myself, am on a win streak as well, so the match making gods will piss all over us.

Excellent, is TarFeederion around too I wonder? Would be nice to try and get a decent 5 together for some CM. Dreddy, Deco, Cherry anyone with arms and legs? :P

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I'm also around

• Advertisement

I'm also around

But do you enjoy a good feed?

It's all about the 20k gold turnarounds when me and Donal play. The blink daggers on AM & QOP.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I'll be around to help in the feeding

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I'm around for games now if anybody's up for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

deconduo wrote: »
    I'll be around to help in the feeding
    Think I can hang storm up as one of the heroes I'm not awful with now, yay.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    Think I can hang storm up as one of the heroes I'm not awful with now, yay.

Zaaap!

On another note, I <3 Leshrac. Unintentional triple kill near the start taking down their T1 tower is always a good thing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Excellent, is TarFeederion around too I wonder? Would be nice to try and get a decent 5 together for some CM. Dreddy, Deco, Cherry anyone with arms and legs? :P

I'm on Amsterdam but I set up a feeding machine!

I've just randomed sniper, I am a very happy man

GG for games last night. That last game was pretty tense but we did it guyz. tbf the other team was really well organized, they pretty much had full map sight til almost endgame.

5 wins in a row now. Been a while since I've achieved that :/

53 min game, victory without a hard carry. Breaking base vs Elder Titan/Invoker/Pugna is awful. #ratdota.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/282596489

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

won most my games today sitting on my crap computer in amsterdam, viva la weaver! also milka bars with oreo filling ftw

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    53 min game, victory without a hard carry. Breaking base vs Elder Titan/Invoker/Pugna is awful. #ratdota.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/282596489

Nice game. When you have a NP on your team, you always have a chance.

(Also wtf was with their Luna buying SnY?)

deconduo wrote: »
    Nice game. When you have a NP on your team, you always have a chance.

(Also wtf was with their Luna buying SnY?)
    Manta really wouldn't have done so much at the timing he got it (we really hated on him), think he spent minute 20-35 nearly constantly dead. SnY is at least some str, a better build would have been yasha into bfly but that was too much farm... since they had to run as 5 otherwise we exploded them with storm and qop. Our prophet was awful at prophet though, never pushed quite hard enough. We pulled out triple scythe then they kind of just died with an aegis on me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

On for a while if anyone is up for some games?

Having such a bad day with bad players. -_-

I love feeding

I'll be on after 8

I'll be on after 8

Hmm I may be on then still. Will let you know.

Decent game last night with Deco, Seriousbusiness & Pony. Was drifting a bit but some good play turned it around! Pony bloody loves himself :D

I fed first blood too with a bit of serious class, getting two heroes in cogs lvl 2 as clock is never a good idea.... man up init

• Advertisement

This month I have a 100% win ratio playing all random :p !

Advertisement