Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

That's actually impressive Donal!

Was just laughing at this stat, overall Furion win rate vs SB this month

Spirit Breaker
    Spirit Breaker -5.19% 36.46%

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Decent game last night with Deco, Seriousbusiness & Pony. Was drifting a bit but some good play turned it around! Pony bloody loves himself :D

I fed first blood too with a bit of serious class, getting two heroes in cogs lvl 2 as clock is never a good idea.... man up init
    We had the midas advantage. #quota.

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    We had the midas advantage. #quota.

Are you serious business? Didn't realise!

Are you serious business? Didn't realise!
    Yeah, changed names for dota when I started playing ukihl and henryd started calling me arbitary names cos he refused to use this nick, lol.

Yeah, changed names for dota when I started playing ukihl and henryd started calling me arbitary names cos he refused to use this nick, lol.

Good stuff, you did well on Void. Some good ultis turned that game around. My mate Alan on invoker was also very good on the combos with you. I generally tried to pick off who I could with my ulti, landed some nice hooks :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

100% winrate on Leshrac still in tact.

100% winrate on Leshrac still in tact.

Is he an angry deer or what's the story I haven't made my mind up

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

i have sinned dear brothers :(
    been playing LoL ARAM with a nooby mate of mine.
    its a clusterf**k but a bit of a laugh. just makes me want custom maps for dota 2. helms deep would be amazing, as would a load of the old maps for WC3

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

yeah cant wait for the likes of footman frenzy and uther party...and all those village games

yeah cant wait for the likes of footman frenzy and uther party...and all those village games

PUDGEWARS!!! :D

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

I'm pretty awesome at that

LOLNO

I'm pretty awesome at that

LOLNO
    I confirm this.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

I confirm this.

I can also confirm this.

100% pudge wars win rate*

*Calculated via sample of 1 game where user fed

you need to play with a stack of friends at the weekend or you will get riddled with the bads and put against 3/4/5 mans all day long :)
    solo queue is pointless

Eh so hey - I was able to do the first part of survey second just went to Dota2 site...?

I'm also in the steam group - if anyone needs an extra player for a game my steam name is Falgorn.

I am relatively new at the game, but not completely terrible at it.

Cheers,
    Falgorn.

Welcome enjoy the stay.

Found this funny

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Dendi on Dota1!

1175155_10200684311016218_998527929_n.jpg

Welcome enjoy the stay.

Thanks!

Any idea how I get the TS login details?

No pass

• Advertisement

I blame blue.

Haven't fed since Thursday, let the feed begin. On Boards TS if anyone is about

Nothing more delicios than picking bane vs am, he was typing he hated me by the end, he would jump on me with manta, bf and shivas and still die haha

Nothing more delicios than picking bane vs am, he was typing he hated me by the end, he would jump on me with manta, bf and shivas and still die haha
    Shivas might be the problem.

shivas from support, sleeping self ftw

lost 8 in a row this weekend. its amazingly consistent how im always matched against groups and then get the biggest dumptrucks on my team. "matchmaking" at its finest.

also, whats with the people that play against you on your team? "oh you are a carry? i suppose ill last hit. also, by asking for wards i dont think ill buy any and then ill just say for you to buy them to make it look like im trying to win"
    "oh you are a support? thats great, i plan on retarding in at every opportunity because ive watched streams of pro players doing it and i can do the same because its cool"

that "game is hard" meme is a pretty new one. wonder why...

Sounds like you need friends, why are you soloing, why are you not playing leagues or stacking? I mostly solo queue and know I'll probably lose and so on, but I don't mid really, since you hate it, play a proper game and not solo MM.

yeah you are right. you need to play with friends or the game is shit
    its too hard for the player base and if you leave it up to chance you get f**ked by the ****ty matchmaking system

• Advertisement

Yeah you either realise you will probably lose adn have a **** team on your own or queue with me and have a **** team you know :pac:
    Oh dear the russian antimage and veno on my team today, nightmarish stuff.

Advertisement