Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

12 in a row win for me now. Happy days. Think that beats my previous record!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ok play with me, i shall ruin it!

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

just had the greatest omniknight ever. im in a fight with mirana as weaver. hes wasted his leap. i know im going to barely die first if its a slugfest... but dont worry, omniknights heal will get both the kill and save me.
    but alas no, he had creeps to farm a couple of feet away. and then he informs me how bad i am for dying.
    dota 2013

won the game though because weaver is an absolute boss and public teams cant handle him :D
    back to not playing for another week :p

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

A game in which Tar I looked to continue our record as a party of 2. (it's bad). Where I had to laugh because crying didn't work anymore. Team picks support naga + SF, I'm cool, I'm down with this, -armour is imba + sleep combo. 10 mins, team is feeding. Sleep combos are countered by the invoker who has the distinction of having the absolute worst Eul's combo I've ever seen. Still, we won, and it felt horrible.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/287086919

Counterpoint - My record partying with Dec. :D
    More laughs with the goddamn circus at bot t1-t2 after 20 mins.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/285953323

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

50% win rate with you tonight, 4 times better than our normal!

50% win rate with you tonight, 4 times better than our normal!
    I can sense the snowball.

Feeders

Played a game with Deco & Donal yesterday. I was literally 7-1 as Pudge within 15 minutes. A feeding alc on our team who has moaned since the start loses us the game. He also last picked alch last when we had Pudge, Furion, Undying & PL. Wasn't happy

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Feeders

Played a game with Deco & Donal yesterday. I was literally 7-1 as Pudge within 15 minutes. A feeding alc on our team who has moaned since the start loses us the game. He also last picked alch last when we had Pudge, Furion, Undying & PL. Wasn't happy

That was a depressing game :( Not satisified with feeding on a single lane, he started roaming to ensure all the enemy heroes got equal feed.

tar winning, you guys losing, what is this i dont even. I blame blue

• Advertisement

tar winning, you guys losing, what is this i dont even. I blame blue
    Is it time for pink to step up?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/288049883

tree makes life so easy, alacrity, multicast bloodlust and treant armour is disgusting!

It's quite remarkable how angry you can make an enemy team filled with Russians by just spam typing Sproink while you rape them with Bambi.

#Preworkfeed #lovingit

994325_638854426133196_2114821289_n.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

why oh why did i decide to play a game tonight. i wish there was pay to play servers that weren't full of absolute shit munchers. "game is hard"

994325_638854426133196_2114821289_n.jpg

:D

If you're gonna insta pick AM and alchemist you're gonna have a bad time
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/289497988

tbf I skilled bash at level 2, got three bashes in a row on AM and he died, rofl.

That's an angry ****ing cow

I love how lina bought 5 bracers and I still one hit her with a crit or just two normal attacks. Space cow broken

I like how on dotabuff go-bears highest gpm is with sniper.

• Advertisement

Looks like the Silencer in that game fed him good!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Apparently this is the longest match I've played:

http://dotabuff.com/matches/26478080

I win! 1:15:09 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

I like how on dotabuff go-bears highest gpm is with sniper.

The Tactic I used was the olde "reverse feed"

http://dotabuff.com/matches/2395078

1 hr 23 minutes for me. Love a feed on Kaldr I do, love it!

Did the game break?

http://dotabuff.com/matches/14511267
    1:16 for me!

My highest gpm only happened 2 days ago, 750 on AM, need to work on that.
    Highest healing...skeleton king lol.

****, 1 hr 23 minutes!

LOL Paul @ the SK, you non supporting **** bastard :D

• Advertisement

SK support best support. Think of all that creep heal!

Advertisement