Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

Support void is where it's at, build sceptre, mek, pipe, force staff,euls & BOTS . Ulti for escapes and the big heals/pipes. GG wp

Sproink

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

http://dotabuff.com/matches/16775951

That's mine, an 1:44:09. Thank god we won or I might've quit dota :pac:

Jesus that looked to be some game Dreddy

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Yeah, I don't think the replay works anymore but the last 40 minutes or so were both teams standing around their ancient fighting off mega creeps :pac: Eventually I tp'd to their base, made trees, and the rest of the lads BOTd in and we bkb'd and killed the throne.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Leshrac carry! 100% win rate still with him :P

• Advertisement

Feed?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Oh the feeding that happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Oh the feeding that happened.
    What a solo mid Lich we had.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah guys check this out http://dotabuff.com/matches/290606434
    He's a new kind a lich, the lich we need, a hero.

581 gpm

fantasy team rewards out

Got rare hat for shadow shaman green box with with 3 stars

shaman3345_world.jpg

• Advertisement

4 wins in a row, is this real life

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

I got three star as well, and whoop whoop I got

familiar-of-the-great-grey-ucmvhicq0.jpg

Nothing like getting items for characters that are never ****ing used anymore, Icefrog restore Lycan to his former Glory plz thnx

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

2 stars and a god damn common shoulder pad for Bloodseeker.

Yes please!

Lycanthrope
    Lycanthrope

90.00%

2 stars and a god damn common shoulder pad for Bloodseeker.

Ok I take it back, I am happy I got the wolves

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I got three star as well, and whoop whoop I got

familiar-of-the-great-grey-ucmvhicq0.jpg

Nothing like getting items for characters that are never ****ing used anymore, Icefrog restore Lycan to his former Glory plz thnx
    Oooh I want them!

Oooh I want them!

Keep yer paws away from them Tar, I have a small chance of getting something better if I delete them

rofl

I can give you some sweet chests + sweets haha

me and dec were down 18-3 and 10k gold after like 15 minutes...then this...

mIrYS6H.png

le 50k swing

Link to game plox

• Advertisement

Got raped last night, 4 stun heroes against a pretty poor team. Randomer insisting on taking Skyrath mid and then feeding, terrible terrible ganking, it was a nightmare. I still have my 100% win on Leshrac though, won all my games yesterday under his control.

Link to game plox
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/291640521
    gogo blink aghs roar, I can only imagine how much track gold we got
    Got raped last night, 4 stun heroes against a pretty poor team. Randomer insisting on taking Skyrath mid and then feeding, terrible terrible ganking, it was a nightmare. I still have my 100% win on Leshrac though, won all my games yesterday under his control.
    That was a terrible game, I eventually did a spiritbreaker game to make myself feel better.

Also that game was hilarious, deconduo was prophet and their pudge didnt go to any lane at all, just into the jungle to harass dec, he killed dec and then followed dec to their jungle, possibly killing him again, anyway it was so funny!

Some updated winrates!

SeriousBusiness 46.15%
    deconduo 50.00%
    cherryghost 66.67%
    shane 100.00%

Climbing from that 16% :p

Have to commend Deco's void play, pretty solid from my own game with him last week and from the look of that game! I'm pretty decent on him but I find him so boring, give me spooky spectre any day of the week :D

So good news on the feeding front I shall be on tonight for a few hours and a bit tomorrow have enjoyed the games with you lot to be fair(even Paul) :)

So who is available for feeds?

I should be around from 8 onwards

Well there is only one thing to say at a time like this, our teams motto.
    http://hydra-images.cursecdn.com/dota2.gamepedia.com/0/0e/Nstalk_battlebegins_01.mp3

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭JD1763

Internet is screwed at the minute be a week till its fixed so connection isn't reliable enough for DOTA but will be back on again asap

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

Need more feeders. Its just me and Tar at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

I'm up for a game, steam; grizgrizzly

hey have 5 now ill invite you to the guild though so you can join the channel

• Advertisement

4 in a row wins with dec, the curse is broken!

Advertisement