Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

100% win rate stacking with Tar tonight, what is this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

won last 6 games, from captains mode to AR to AP, all in very high, go team feed.

won last 6 games, from captains mode to AR to AP, all in very high, go team feed.
    That last game was kind of rough but the sigh of relief when you get the first soul as SF...

I do apologise for the baiting when I was playing earthshaker, we were so far ahead that I just wanted a rampage ulti :D . Sorry Deco

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Gotta reach that earthquakes quota :p roaming earthquaker and slander with blinks is go

• Advertisement

Gotta reach that earthquakes quota :p roaming earthquaker and slander with blinks is go

Yeah that was a lot of fun. "Just go in Paul.... I'll ... I'll follow you"

SLAM EM

Go on in there and soften them up for my kill secure :p

Go on in there and soften them up for my kill secure :p

I don't know what you're talking about..... :P

I could tell Deco was annoyed at my bait up top.... I would have raged he's a better man than me. It did secure me 3 kills though :D

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

"i think ill play a game of dota"
    "oh look matchmaking has put me with a load of russian trolls"
    "oh look the russian trolls have died 20 times in 10 minutes"
    "ok, lets do that thing where i hide in some trees and wait for the game to end"
    "oh look, the russian trolls are screaming to report me because im taking measures against their trolling of me"
    "oh look the game lasted 45 minutes because the enemy team was trolling and wasting as much time as possible"

dota as i knew it is pretty much as bottom of the barrell as ive ever seen it go

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

BMMachine wrote: »
    "i think ill play a game of dota"
    "oh look matchmaking has put me with a load of russian trolls"
    "oh look the russian trolls have died 20 times in 10 minutes"
    "ok, lets do that thing where i hide in some trees and wait for the game to end"
    "oh look, the russian trolls are screaming to report me because im taking measures against their trolling of me"
    "oh look the game lasted 45 minutes because the enemy team was trolling and wasting as much time as possible"

dota as i knew it is pretty much as bottom of the barrell as ive ever seen it go

Would you just stop.

• Advertisement

Dreddybajs wrote: »
    Would you just stop.

yup. last game of dota im playing for a long time. im sick of me bitching too :(
    im actually taking up Go! instead. one of my former en francais team mates plays it at a relatively high level and said he would teach me :pac: much more relaxing then playing matchmaking gambling :p

"BMMachine thinks he'll play a game of dota"
    "I shall not stack"
    "I shall not play captains mode, perhaps I shall play with some ruskies, yes that would be most enjoyable"
    "I shall not play inhouses, oh look the russian trolls have died 20 times in 10 minutes"
    "I shall complain on boards about the same thing, and not take any suggestions on board"
    "Hmm which tirade shall it be today, pehaps how ths standard of dota is decreasing"
    "Oh I love that one, let's do that one"
    "dota as i knew it is pretty much as bottom of the barrell as ive ever seen it go"

"BMMachine thinks he'll play a game of dota"
    "I shall not stack"
    "I shall not play captains mode, perhaps I shall play with some ruskies, yes that would be most enjoyable"
    "I shall not play inhouses, oh look the russian trolls have died 20 times in 10 minutes"
    "I shall complain on boards about the same thing, and not take any suggestions on board"
    "Hmm which tirade shall it be today, pehaps how ths standard of dota is decreasing"
    "Oh I love that one, let's do that one"
    "dota as i knew it is pretty much as bottom of the barrell as ive ever seen it go"

so, essentially, if you are any good at the game you have to stack, play -cm or play inhouses or else the game is an unplayable mess?
    sounds about right actually :)

Nah it means if you are not enjoying what you are doing you change it to one of the other ways of playing.

The episode of the SImpons with Lisa's experiment on Bart(comparing to the hamster) springs to mind regarding your DOTA experiences BMMachine.

One successful feed last night on windrunner with Deco on feedamist. Close enough game actually, I mad a few bloopers(shackled Roshan instead of two people....) but did well overall. Love feeding

There isn't enough popcorn for the CN transfer drama.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    There isn't enough popcorn for the CN transfer drama.

DK looking pretty scary now, lets see if they can actually get things done. I wonder what language they will use to communicate, can Mushi and ice3 speak Chinese?

deconduo wrote: »
    DK looking pretty scary now, lets see if they can actually get things done. I wonder what language they will use to communicate, can Mushi and ice3 speak Chinese?
    Chuan's malay, they speak chinese.

Game was good.

2ZYwjla.jpg

http://dotabuff.com/matches/300811455

What a game this was. 20 minutes in, "we have a juggernaut?" Saddest SF I've ever seen.

• Advertisement

Somehow I always end up soloing without a support. That lane, magnus with soulring and lion with stun and mana drain, fml. Still meeting the quota.

We'd have much more kills apart from mr trigger happy dagon 5 over there.

4kMXW.gif

Feed?

I'm up for a 50000 feed

won 15 of last 20 games, good feed.

won 15 of last 20 games, good feed.
    Somehow my win %age with you has crept above 50%.

I've found a new way of bringing down the other team's morale, quoting parts of meatloaf songs. GG

get away from team fight, "2 out of 3 ain't bad"

This is why you don't concede, 30k gold and xp behind (I was a good feeding 2-15), they rax us and go for the throne, throne ends up with 200 hp, storm spirit zaps out of fountain to throne and back in, they all chase him leaving the throne and they fountain dive with aegis. Void dies twice in fountain while the rest of his team are chronoed trying to dive (I stole as rubick). Void buys back, buys boots of travel and tps in, dies near fountain again. His whole team dies and throw a rapier. We run up mid and kill them one by one taking their rax and throne.

look at the last five mins of this game rofl.
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/303489296

8vUfbzn.jpg

• Advertisement

Dota's a hard ass game. We had issues in that game Tar screenshotted, namely our 1 and the last hitting of creeps.

Advertisement