Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

and we got crushed in the game after as you and I fed mid, to the same guy! He dominated that lane. Luckily before I slept I had a good game, my whole team added me to friends after it haha.

I also tried a game with sf mid, vs an ancienting mirana and ta with no wards, mirana kept coming in with arrows, ugh. destroyed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

SF loses so hard to TA, I don't even know. I've never claimed to have a decent SF, xD. I just flash farm then right click, lol.

Never pick SF until all picks are done, if the team has a ganky line up or a TA/invoker/qop/bat I'm not picking SF.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Yeah, it was so douchy, all mirana had to do was ult and I die, every time! Or TA get a rune.

Also I've never played mid (apart from ns as that's easy) so it's fairly hard to learn now seeing as all my games now are in high/very high so I'm against people who only ever play mid and are in that bracket, and I'm there thinking, oh dear lord no. Just gonna take a tanking on my winrate and have angry team mates or make a smurf hmm.

Playing mid is suited to few people Paul to be honest I wouldn't worry about it. Takes years of diving towers as Pudge to get a good grasp of it :D

• Advertisement

Hmm it was kind of boring and fun at the same time.

Idk, I don't actually play mid usually. I used to be a massive qop whore mid then I played hard carry/offlane a ton. My mid's pretty ass in all fairness. Some matchups I'm ok in, others I just lose despite the hero advantage because I misplay the lane at lower levels.

I can beat most heroes as Pudge mid, the usual ones I am useless against QOP, OD, etc. SF, Invoker, Sniper, Pugna etc and I will make you feed! My qop mid is pretty good but I find her so boring.

How does Pudge trade vs melee mids? I imagine clockwork is a goddamn nightmare and DK probably just farms.

Yep not great against strength melee heroes in general, apart from Wisp :p. I've beaten plently of Kunkka's mid as pudge. Clock is a nightmare if the guy knows what he is doing but can be beaten

• Advertisement

**** it, viper mid

Actually screw that, broken huskar mid.

dota's too hard, maybe it's time to switch to tetris. I just want some goddamn space guys.

But then you wouldn't get bear dota or this!

Feeds later?

Feeds later?
    Will you be my spacemaker?

Sproink

nyxnyxnyx

I dislike playing Magmus

good games on naga last night after the rqs, she's so good. Support ...buys butterfly and is suddenly a carry. Had my first medusa trying out dat rare tail, she is ridiculous, once you farm for half an hour. Dear lord. She's like gyro with constant flak cannon and is a huge tank. Her ulti is pretty sweet looking.

LD inflating our MMR...

• Advertisement

Dreddy just saw you typing in nigmas ****ty digest, this bat play was amazing LOL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfQTO7XKAX0&t=170s

http://dotabuff.com/matches/310365946

30 min 6 slot alch... and a failed safe lane tri, somehow this happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Haha yeah I play with them a good bit, we were all losing our minds laughing on teamspeak when Futa did that :pac:

OD pickers should burn in hell, random OD players should repick out of self respect.

Having feeding withdrawals

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    OD pickers should burn in hell, random OD players should repick out of self respect.
    It's ok i punish them with the angry cow. Both our games last night had OD grr
    Having feeding withdrawals

tsh get on man.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I haven't played in over 2 weeks. Back to normal tonight though :P

welcome back! I trust japan was awesome.

It's ok i punish them with the angry cow. Both our games last night had OD grr

tsh get on man.
    The two games I had an OD vs me mid, cos noone on team picked a mid hero after seeing OD.
    Step 1: Pick SF.
    Step 2: Tell Dec "Pool me". Some random doom pooled me as well so one game I walked to lane with 900g of items, LOL.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

welcome back! I trust japan was awesome.

Japan was great! No dota stuff around though :P

Advertisement