Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DotA 2 General Chat Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    The two games I had an OD vs me mid, cos noone on team picked a mid hero after seeing OD.
    Step 1: Pick SF.
    Step 2: Tell Dec "Pool me". Some random doom pooled me as well so one game I walked to lane with 900g of items, LOL.

Best support Abaddon EU

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

deconduo wrote: »
    Best support Abaddon EU
    What a broken ass hero.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

They have gotten quite slow with the adding of new heroes which is disappointing.

OD is a great mid hero and team fights are such a joy when the other team are full of strength and agility heroes.

With decent support and tanks leading the charge, OD can sit at the back of the team and destroy with arcane orb. Your ult will just completely devastate and finish them off.

Get scepter and refresher to reduce their morale to 0.

http://dotabuff.com/matches/264346612

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that huskar, oh dear.

unfortunately for OD, if you buy BKB all he is left with is an attack the power of a water pistol.

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭the butcher

Hehe...I've played against huskar 3 times in mid, never goes well for them against OD for some reason!

Longest winning streak was 18 wins in a row. That was with 2 other friends, playing a fun combo of Warlock/Lich/Zeus.

Warlock links enemy team.
    Blast in Golems + Stun and then slow.
    Lich ult.
    Zeus ult.

Team fight over.

PS...never saw this forum until now (duh) so happy to blab about Dota 2 adventures :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Welcome! There are generally people on team speak to play with

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Huskar destroys OD on mid imo. The Huskar players you're fighting must not know how to play it.

The hero is just ridiculous at the moment, hope he gets nerfed a bit. There are so few heroes can do anything against him in a solo lane and he's quite difficult to gank (why does an int carry have 315 movespeed and 5 armor at level 1?).

nobody beats huskar mid imo, how can they even stay in lane. By the time he reaches level 7 each spear does 140 damage.

I've never built Aghs on OD, prefer any of the other big int items.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

Invoker is an absolute beast on defense!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Got a game in last night, forgot how much fun Tiny was :D

spirit breaker strikes again, their antimage got bf at 15 mins, by 30 she still didnt have treads and was 0-12. Their weaver was also 0-12. I charge him and dust, he ults and storm jumps in and dusts again hahaha http://dotabuff.com/matches/315863788
    surely he's getting a nerf soon.

I had 3 deaths from jungle suicides.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,134 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

NeoSlicerZ wrote: »
    I had 3 deaths from jungle suicides.

I don't feel so bad anymore

I don't feel so bad anymore
    Intentional suicides on jungle storm to get bottle then boots isn't quite comparable to your prophet.

:rolleyes:

I am the best bambi there is, I just troll & troll & troll & troll then win & win & win

SPROINK MOTHER****ERS!

Carry Lion, you saw it first.

There is a Russian guy in my office and he's a lovely fellow but I can't help but dislike him. I can just picture him in his spare time going solo mid enchantress and being one of them. So yeah Dota has made me a racist, ****.

Russians getting you down? play space cow! cho chooo
    http://dotabuff.com/matches/319671730

• Advertisement

Spacecow fears no one

there was 5 of them bot, I ran in bkbed and mom, killed natures prophet and ran away (I picked him cos I hate him even more than space cow and choose space cow to punish gay pickers with my uber gay pick). It's so funny they just stare at you as you run off.

We need more feeds

Feeds from 8pm onwards. I'm going to go Storm mid and have 20+ kills without dying, just saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Feeds from 8pm onwards. I'm going to go Storm mid and have 20+ kills without dying, just saying.

:pac:

GGs all this evening, was fun.

Feed runner 2k13 :(

Feed runner 2k13 :(

5 deaths, how could you ffs.

Servers are full of russian idiots today, beware.

lets add some irish idiots to the fray

Lets

• Advertisement

Advertisement