Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog missing in Galway sice halloween

Options
  • 02-11-2011 10:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

His name is Caoimhin ,he is a Pomeranian.Orange in colour with a white tail.He is quite small and has no collar on him.He's about2 years old and is very friendly..if he is still his usual self he would jump up on you if he saw you.He went missing on Halloween at around 2 o'clock from the rahoon area and there was a possible sighting of him in the park near the rise in knocknacarra at 6 o'clock yesterday..Please if anyone has seen him or heard anything please contact me.We are so worried about him at the night with the terribly windy weather.Thanks so much.PS he is very friendly and won't bite so if you see him , take him in and call <No phone numbers on boards.ie>

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

hi phone the dog warden, the cops and I will put it up on the MADRA facebook page or i can put it up there for you. Can you pm me a phone number.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭crally

Sarah Spooner Spotted this dog at Fort Lorenzo on Monday circa 4pm- he was wandering across the road towards the appartment complex on the roundabout- I stopped car but he had gotten too far away from me...... will keep an eye out for him but might be worth asking in the appartments at the roundabout.....THIS was POSTED ON FACEBOOK.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ishadoyle1993

Hi crally..What do you mean you posted it on facebook ?thanks very much..we rang the gspca and they said they got a call from the vet an hour prior to the call..He was knocked down by a car and they brought him in...He might have a fracture on his leg and the skin is removed on half of his 2 legs..he's in pain but on painkillers!poor thing!Also he has cuts on his head :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,194 ✭✭✭magentas

Delighted he was found OP. TBH the weather would be the least of his worries at this time of year, wandering dogs can be targets for animal abusers around Halloween and they can get spooked by bangers and fireworks. Scary time for them, best to keep them indoors as much as possible over Halloween.

Anyway, he's home now, hope he recovers fully from his injuries poor fella

Advertisement