Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

impossible situation

Options
  • 02-11-2011 10:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

I work in a creche and i am being treated very badly. I knew my 'manager' to see, before i started working there, but only got an insight of her character soon after i started. She is extremely unprofessional and ive witnessed very bad treatment of staff members, the place has a very bad staff turnover because of this and i know some parents are concerned about this because its not fair on there child to be constantly confused and placed into a new persons care. Trouble is the owner loves her and would rather take a back seat and let the manager deal with all the issues. She verbally attacked me last week and sent home early stating later in a text i needed to calm down. I contacted the owner who agreed to meet me, i told her everything that was going on and she burst into tears an apologised at how i was being treated and how guilty she felt, but later after speaking, to my manager and all the staff members indivually she backed my manager and told me i was over reacting, and that im letting everyone down. She told me all the staff are angry and disapointed in me. im out with stress over this, i cant eat or sleep and i dont know where to go from here, any advice would be great:mad:
    Tagged:

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement