Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

recommend a dermatologist cork city

Options
  • 02-11-2011 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,878 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, can anyone recommend a dermatologist in Cork city? I keep getting these white heads/spots and I have tried everything over the counter and nothing will prevent them from recurring.
    Someone who will identify the cause possibly - as oppose to someone who will just try to sell me their products.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭wheresmybeaver

Hi, there's a private clinic with a consultant dermatologist in the city centre across from the opera house, contact details etc on www.emdc.ie(European Medical & Dental Consultants)

I do some work for them from time to time, they're a friendly bunch. Noelle answers the phones and will set you up with a consultation if you like. Best of luck with it

Advertisement