Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Decorator recomendations

• 02-11-2011 11:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 931 ✭✭✭

Looking to get my apartment redecorated, painting and some tiling. Looking for recommendations. Grateful for any suggestions folks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Anyone ever use Pinnacle Maintenance to do painting ?

Offer on http://livingsocial.com/deals/159881-painting-services-for-inside-room-or-outside-doors

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

D &G property maintenance. he decorated my two sitting rooms and replastered ceilings where I had showers leaking through! he can tile and generally do a bit of everything! cannot recommend him highly enough very happy with the work he did at my house. Let me know and I can pm you his details,

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Comhrá

rainyrun, could you pm me his details too? I will need a decorator soon.
    Thanks.

J.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 179 ✭✭rainyrun

I will PM you both his details, he is based in waterford, distance not a problem...His number is on my hubbys phone!! will pm as soon as hubby gets back to me.

Advertisement