Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chinese Ongar

Options
  • 02-11-2011 11:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hi has anyone tried the chinese takeaway beside the chipper in Ongar now that its under new management?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

Personally I think the Chipper and Chinese are both rubbish..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭chucknorris

I haven't tried it but I have been up in Kellys bar a few times and so it is worth a thought.

If I were to go along with the first reply here I would not try it, but, if I were to go with the consensus here on many things I may avoid everything ;).

So my advice to you would be go and try it and see for yourself. I am going to go to it this evening just for the sake of it.

I'll let you know my thoughts in the morning. I like a bit of bush tucker :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,201 ✭✭✭ongarboy

Hadn't tried it under old or new mgt. Have been using Three Kings (behind Dunnes) for over 6 years now and never had a problem - food always good and delivery always prompt!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I thought the only chinese takeaway in Ongar was the Three Kings?!

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭robbie000

Yeah its on this website http://www.just-eat.ie/restaurants-shangri-laiongar/menu

This is the new management was wondering had anyone tried it since they took over.
    Shangri-La Ongar

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

Eatzen clonee.:pac:

Advertisement