Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UMvC First-Day Casual Tourney!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Doyler01 wrote: »
    Uhhh huh

And who else exactly stands for freedom?? This guy?
    doom-has-pimpcup.jpg

This guy?
    1440949-dormammu_super.jpg

Didnt think so

These 2 stand for the freedom to do as they please

Secondly;
    mvc3_haggar_by_zayab129-d37afdl.jpg
    Mayor of twirlyhands ain't taking this sitting down

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Kuro Tao

Just remember Nutrient, you promised me Iron Fist.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,328 ✭✭✭Nutrient

Kuro Tao wrote: »
    Just remember Nutrient, you promised me Iron Fist.

Indeed I did

Cap, Haggar n Ironfist

This may go well

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Goody2shoes15

Edited myself.

Phone nos on boards = trouble!

Fair enough, i never think about it cause a large number of people have my number for various reasons. In that case, text Voa if you have his number and i'll keep my page open so you can PM me, though there are reasonably explicit instructions further back in the stream somewhere.

Also, Doom, hear you are bringing your full kit, we will have a whole corner and a table for you, and it shall be named DOOM CORNER for the day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭Speed Boat

Forgot to say I'll be along to this too.

Reping that Raccoon!

• Advertisement

Aw my gosh. Pink Chun Li, Dormie and Sentinel! We are LOVING this, get up here when you can guys, this is worth seeing on a 52" TV....

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Aw my gosh. Pink Chun Li, Dormie and Sentinel! We are LOVING this, get up here when you can guys, this is worth seeing on a 52" TV....

I thought we couldnt come til 2?

Nope, here all day, get your rear end up here! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Naphiel

Just got home with my copy now. Going to try out most of the new characters and some old ones and then I'll head in.

Naphiel wrote: »
    Just got home with my copy now. Going to try out most of the new characters and some old ones and then I'll head in.

Cool. Wehave both PS3 and 360 here anyway, had to buy niall's copy for him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Why hasn't anywhere in Midleton have this game in stock!? :confused:

I'm up in Cork now for Day 1 casuals at Wtfbenson's place so I was able to get it up here so its all good, looking forward to spending some time with it over the weekend. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Orim

Someone update on how the True Grit screening goes. Gutted I can't be there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

Orim wrote: »
    Someone update on how the True Grit screening goes. Gutted I can't be there.

Team Good's Jeff Bridges managed to OCV Team Evil.

Team Snake caused a surprise upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,006 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Was really good fun today. Thanks to those who organised it.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Semi finals and up are all up.

I'm wrecked now and the next chance I will have to upload I'll have a whole new batch of vids so it may be a while til the rest of this tournaments show up, but I promise they will eventually.

Semi finals and up are all up.

I'm wrecked now and the next chance I will have to upload I'll have a whole new batch of vids so it may be a while til the rest of this tournaments show up, but I promise they will eventually.

Thanks Doom, and thanks for coming up, gave the whole thing a very professional touch, or normal members were in awe of this crowd of lads who just turned up and started beating Voa. In Trinity Scifi, when it comes to Marvel, people rarely beat Voa. :P

Advertisement