Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

beretta a400

Options
  • 02-11-2011 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭

any one on this with an a400 and rate them, santa might bring one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭raymo19

Hi
    Was just doing that same research meself. I know a lad hunts with one and loves it. One of the lads in courtlough said that they are having no problems with any they have sold and by all accounts are a great gun. I havent been able to find any negative on the Inet.

Good luck with santa.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Xplor.er

iv had an a400 for over a year now. They are a serious gun alright, it would be hard to find any flaws with them, the kick off works a dream on heavy loads. you wont regret getting one. I recently bought the benelli vinci and i absolutely love it. My a400 hasnt seen action in months.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

have 1 great gun love it no regrets so far and dont think i will u wont regret it but shop around 4 the best price could be hundreds in the difference between rfd's:D

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭beretta391

really love that gun, have you had any of the 686s.

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭beretta686s

beretta391 wrote: »
    really love that gun, have you had any of the 686s.

had a 686 for abt 12 years loved that gun it was hard to trade it in:(:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 353 ✭✭Alchemist2

i have the unico model, an absolute superb gun but f..k me a f...er to clean.. and when i say clean i mean clean properly, takes me exactly 50 mins to clean but other than that a great gun and as was said the kick off is a dream... if you are going for one the unico model tends to have better looking stocks and hand pieces

Advertisement