Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicar Street over 14 - under 18s accompanied?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 12:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭

Trying to book ticket for my 17 year-old son for a metal gig in Vicar Street.
    Ticketmaster says "over 14 to under 18 accompanied".

Is he likely to be turned away if ID'd? He's not that old looking but has not been ID'd at other gigs at all (eg. over 16 standing when he was 16).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

cdaly_ wrote: »
    Trying to book ticket for my 17 year-old son for a metal gig in Vicar Street.
    Ticketmaster says "over 14 to under 18 accompanied".

Is he likely to be turned away if ID'd? He's not that old looking but has not been ID'd at other gigs at all (eg. over 16 standing when he was 16).

Unlikely to be turned away but tell him to talk to someone in queue and ask them to accompany him if bouncer asks anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

vicar street can be quite strict as it has two big bars and a small bar instead the venue, I took my brother to a few gigs before when he was about 15/16, I would say that asking someone in the queue is a good idea, but i'm sure he will be grand

• Registered Users Posts: 6,676 ✭✭✭bren2001

Never been asked for ID at Vicar Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,440 ✭✭✭cdaly_

Ooh, never thought of asking somebody in queue. I guess that means dad misses the gig...

Thanks.

Advertisement