Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

November Meetup Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Anyone out tonight>?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Anybody interested in a Table Quiz on Friday? Details are kinda sketchy in that post but I'm guessing 9ish somewhere in the city centre....

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

Anyone up for a Saturday night pub outing?? Maybe half 8 in Bodega?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

I'd be up for that
    Edit;I'd say I won't make it now; been waiting for a few more to post here before I committed to something else. Nobody did so I'll take up the other offer.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

Hey so I am free for drinks on Saturday 17th of December if anyone wants to meet up? I also created an event in the facebook group :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

kingtut wrote: »
    Hey so I am free for drinks on Saturday 17th of December if anyone wants to meet up? I also created an event in the facebook group :)

Yeah why not. Sounds like a good idea :-) Will you be carrying any wasted girls home this year??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭lukin

wispyman wrote: »
    kingtut wrote: »

Yeah why not. Sounds like a good idea :-) Will you be carrying any wasted girls home this year??
    Ouch!That's a scurrilous accusation wispyman!

Advertisement