Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Hut.com delivery

Options
  • 02-11-2011 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering how long does delivery normally take to Ireland once an item is dispatched? Just bought 12 months Xbox Gold membership off them.

Thanks...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

If you ordered it today then you'll probably get it 6 or 7 working days after it has dispatched.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

I pre-ordered dark souls off zavvi (same company) and have yet to receive it:cool: Their second attempt is on it's way...

6-7 working days sounds about right though, if you order mid-week you might have it by the end of the following week. You also might not though... Their prices are great but their delivery system is a joke.

Edit: Sorry I should have said if it's dispatched midweek you should have it by the end of the following week. You're probably looking at around a fortnight altogether.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

My last order there was dispatched on Oct 21st and I received it yesterday (Nov 1st).. so in that case it arrived on the 6th working day, which is pretty much their usual speed.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭da gamer

Ordered driver sf collector edition on 26 oct and arrived today. Their emails usually state 10 to 15 days but doesnt usually take that long

Advertisement