Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Those Gta moments

• 02-11-2011 1:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭

Since todays the release...

I never looked at a game and went O my god that looks like so much fun

which release/teaser did it for you :cool:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,915 ✭✭✭cursai

Not the one you linked to. Please fix your link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,048 ✭✭✭✭Snowie

and done

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,017 ✭✭✭✭Penn

This trailer for Vice City was on one of those disks you'd get with a Playstation magazine. Don't know how many times I watched this trailer before it came out. So simple and basic, which really showed nothing, yet it showed everything. The music, and that stunning location, both night and day of it. Still one of my favourite trailers ever

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

By far this one.....''I Ran'' just done it all for this video as a song.

I used to love when you'd go to San andreas/Las Venturas, and get into the big ass passenger jet that was hid in a hanger along the runway, when you'd get into it, almost always without fail, this song'd be playing, to accompany you on your journey into the sky;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0GJdNu1Ds

(not sure how to embed... :( )

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

I used to love when you'd go to San andreas/Las Venturas, and get into the big ass passenger jet that was hid in a hanger along the runway, when you'd get into it, almost always without fail, this song'd be playing, to accompany you on your journey into the sky;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0GJdNu1Ds

(not sure how to embed... :( )

Add the highlighted part of the link between the youtube tags.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-u0GJdNu1Ds -->

Usually its anything that comes after the = in the link.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 732 ✭✭✭ynul31f47k6b59

By far this one.....''I Ran'' just done it all for this video as a song.

It was this one for me too - never ever in my life have I gone back to youtube at random times just to look at a video game trailer. Vice City is still my most favourite game ever, am going to root it out this weekend and fire up the old PS2. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,436 ✭✭✭✭retalivity

I walk along the avenue
    (bidabadabum)
    I never thought i'd meet a girl liiike yoooooooouuuu.....meet a girl like yoooouuuuu........

brings it all back

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I admittedly seen A Flock Of Seagulls play the TriPod in Dublin this time last year... It was hilarious!

Advertisement