Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom voucher code

Options
  • 02-11-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭

hi ,

My cousin works for eircom and was given a code to refer up to 4 family members.

the deal is with emobile, unlimited calls , texts and 15 gb of internet usage for 35 per month . there is a list of phones you can choose from , some are free and the likes of the galaxy s2 and iphone 4 are 150 euro once off payment. It is an 18 month contract.

Anybody got any experience of this deal , are there any catches , hidden clauses etc emobile are not telling the consumers . i have just signed up and opted for the samsung omnia 7 phone . It seems a great deal .

what do you think?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

PM me the code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭superbad50

Sponge Bob wrote: »

I'm not with you , why would I give you the code

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭java

superbad50 wrote: »
    hi ,

My cousin works for eircom and was given a code to refer up to 4 family members.

the deal is with emobile, unlimited calls , texts and 15 gb of internet usage for 35 per month . there is a list of phones you can choose from , some are free and the likes of the galaxy s2 and iphone 4 are 150 euro once off payment. It is an 18 month contract.

Anybody got any experience of this deal , are there any catches , hidden clauses etc emobile are not telling the consumers . i have just signed up and opted for the samsung omnia 7 phone . It seems a great deal .

what do you think?

As with any contract read the terms and conditions it will have all details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭jeckle

It is a great deal - you are getting preferential discounted rates - this is why Sponge Bob (jokingly) asked you for the code!

You will get this discounted rate for the remainder of your contract, even if your cousin leaves Eircom. If he/she is still employed by them when your contract runs out you will continue to get the discount - if not, you won't. I read this recently on one of the iPhone 4S threads .

Because of the fact that it's a staff family & friends perk you won't read much about it on line, but I doubt if you have much to worry about as regards catches or hidden terms & conditions, but your cousin should be able to reassure you of this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,226 ✭✭✭eircom: Tony

hi ,

what do you think?

Hi superbad50
    it would have standard contract clause, nothing extra and certainly is good value, as this is a special offer to eircom staff and family it is a pretty good deal..
    and the reason Sponge Bob asked for the code.:D
    Tony

• Advertisement

spongebob you joker . i might be able to get a spare code if you are interested

Hi superbad50
    it would have standard contract clause, nothing extra and certainly is good value, as this is a special offer to eircom staff and family it is a pretty good deal..
    and the reason Sponge Bob asked for the code.:D
    Tony

tnx for that tony

spongebob you joker . i might be able to get a spare code if you are interested

That would be really superbad, thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

It's a complete no brainer, a great deal. I jumped onboard and now have myself an iPhone 4S, lovely jubbley.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

my friend works for eircom. got 3 codes.....gave me 1, himself another and then gave me another for my brother, but my brother wants iphone, which is out of stock, so will be upgrading with O2 and will not be using his code. I might have this code to give away if my sister does not want it. Not sure yet.

• Advertisement

If the Galaxy S II is on the list of allowed models then PM me the Code :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,034 ✭✭✭goz83

If the Galaxy S II is on the list of allowed models then PM me the Code :)

Actually it is....for €39. The deal ends on the 10th. If the code is not used by a family member by then, I will post it here for whoever wants to use it. You might want to activate responses for this thread just in case.

I could probably sell it on Ebay :P

Advertisement