Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭Shred

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    €49.99

€47.49 with a loyalty card ;) Just shot over to Smyths Airside and picked it up for the hell of it, I was the only one there and they were just about to close.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

sweeet! few games into multi and liking it:D

€43 in Tesco!!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

madness, must have been a 500-600 people queue in my closest tesco to which i quoted, "fook that for a game of soldiers". continued on and got my groceries. On the way home, spotted smyths with it's lights on (never even noticed the shop there before) and a handful of cars in front. In and out in about 40 seconds, £38.98 iirc, happy days :D

Now, see ya's later!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

I want this game more then any female at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

The extra is open and first 5 customers get free copies so it will be jammers!!

It was closed at 12! :)

Went to Wilton instead. Bit of a queue but i was there for about 12 and home 15 mins later

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭smndly

How much is hardened edition anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

smndly wrote: »
    100, but it's sold out pretty much everywhere now AFAIK

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Finical

Anyone else's elite code and theme code not working on PS3? Or just me. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Battleflag

smndly wrote: »
    €99
    Finical wrote: »
    Anyone else's elite code and theme code not working on PS3? Or just me. :mad:
    No one's is working yet, people are saying to wait for the American release and try then

• Registered Users Posts: 2,330 ✭✭✭niallon

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Just back from Smyths in Bray. I walked in at 12.09 and nobody else was there, bought my game and on the way out, the woman asked "Do you want a goodie bag?"... Damn right I want a goodie bag! Free MW3 swag!!

2532287a.jpg

Unfortunately we were busy in Naas, only having six goodie bags led to a lot of hassle! :( Enjoy your swag though, I know I am! :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭jackoire

Got Russian version of the game for PC for £12.
    There will be language files in a day or two just like Mw2 and Bops.

And proof below...

mw3cheap.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

• Registered Users Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭beardo81

Got a free copy in Tesco, about 30 or 40 queuing when I was leaving. Some girl in demanding a free copy as the line was not properly organised, but the first 5 were there ages before her! Think she got the hump cos she had to wait with her fella for and hour and a half for it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Still none in Tesco Clearwater damn it!

There is nvm:-D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Jet Black wrote: »
    Still none in Tesco Clearwater damn it!

what time was that at? I picked my copy up at around 7.30ish. They don't have them on display and you have to the electronics counter at the back to get it, I even got a free pot noodle :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,845 ✭✭✭Jet Black

Ah right I just had a look on the shelf and around the electronics. Couldn't see it.

Jet Black wrote: »
    Ah right I just had a look on the shelf and around the electronics. Couldn't see it.

ye made the mistake myself walked out and saw a MW3 poster so went back up to ask at the electronics counter and sure enough it was there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Tesco: €42.95
    Smyths: €49.99
    HMV €53
    Gamestop: €54.99
    Xtra Game: €54.99
    Game: €54.99

• Registered Users Posts: 895 ✭✭✭Dubba

jackoire wrote: »

And proof below...

mw3cheap.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Link please

• Closed Accounts Posts: 713 ✭✭✭Crackity Jones

Just picked one up in Tesco Naas. They still have the free pot noodles and mountain dew!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭SDTimeout

Gonna chance my arm in the tesco at Ballyfermot now before my first class. 42 is a steal.

Failing that, are there any Tescos in Dublin City Centre that would stock it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

jackoire wrote: »

And proof below...

mw3cheap.png

I thought Valve ban steam accounts for doing that.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Fiddlex wrote: »
    Thanks for that but I didn't make an account when I bought it, I told the GameStop people that and they told me I would get the tracking info in the email.

Mine is "on the van" with Nightline :D

Maybe just ring Nightline give them your name and address and they should be able to tell you if there is a delivery today for you?

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

called nightline , we cant track it with a number. bull****. gamestop are not very good when it comes to customer services either .

someone on bargain alerts gave said harvey norman (mullingar) have it for €37 so all stores may have it for that

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Still a ton of copies of the game for PS3, PC and Xbox in Tesco, Tallaght for those nearby and still haven't picked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

anyone been to Tesco Dun Laoghaire?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Moved from Games.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Thanks for that but I didn't make an account when I bought it, I told the GameStop people that and they told me I would get the tracking info in the email.

Mine is "on the van" with Nightline :D

Maybe just ring Nightline give them your name and address and they should be able to tell you if there is a delivery today for you?

Just got my hardened edition right now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Mine is still on van - in work anyway and it's being delivered to the in-laws. they better be in to receive it!:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,204 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

where do you live?

Advertisement