Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

SDTimeout wrote: »
    Gonna chance my arm in the tesco at Ballyfermot now before my first class. 42 is a steal.

Failing that, are there any Tescos in Dublin City Centre that would stock it?

I got it in the Tesco Jervis centre about an hour ago. still had a good few left.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭iggy

Anyone try Tesco in Lucan?
    Wanna pick this up today

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

beardo81 wrote: »
    Got a free copy in Tesco, about 30 or 40 queuing when I was leaving. Some girl in demanding a free copy as the line was not properly organised, but the first 5 were there ages before her! Think she got the hump cos she had to wait with her fella for and hour and a half for it :rolleyes:
    How did u get it free? 5 finger discount???

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

first 5 in each tesco extra got it free, iirc

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭ugglasdav

just an update, the hmv beside the jervis center has both the hardened and normal copys of the game for both consoles, think they have 20 or so copys of the hardened edition

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

it was posted yesterday that the first 5 people in each tesco would get a free copy of the game

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭beertons

apparently gamestop in naas have a few second hand copies already.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 402 ✭✭JM MARCONI

Anyone know how much xtra vision are selling it for? Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

beertons wrote: »
    apparently gamestop in naas have a few second hand copies already.

WHAT!

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

What's the story with it's availablity in Dundrum lads?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭TomPetty

Buying this for my Son guys.
    Whats the difference between the Hardened Copy and Regular ?
    Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

TomPetty wrote: »
    Buying this for my Son guys.
    Whats the difference between the Hardened Copy and Regular ?
    Many thanks.

Whether or not you feature in his essay about "My Hero" or not I would say !!!
    :D
    Get the Hardened for him if you can !!!!
    It will include all the new maps they they periodically release over the year.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Anyone looking to buy the pc version check out this site , you can get it for €18.90 .
    Personally i doubt ill buy it for even that price unless its vastly improved over mw2 and blops.

http://www.dlcompare.com/games/modern-warfare-3-207

Ive used some of the sites it features a few times without issue.
    Heres the FAQ to explain a little more.

http://www.dlcompare.com/informations

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭TomPetty

Many thanks for that Clavia - I will try to pick up the hardened version in Tesco's so ...:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭beglee

TomPetty wrote: »
    Many thanks for that Clavia - I will try to pick up the hardened version in Tesco's so ...:cool:
    I would doubt you could get the hardened edition without a pre-order. Very limited supply, there was huge demand for the pre-orders, and many (including myself due to laziness) missed out on a hardened pre-order.

You may get lucky if someone forgets/decides not to collect a hardened pre-order, but I wouldn't hold my breath

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

beglee wrote: »
    I would doubt you could get the hardened edition without a pre-order. Very limited supply, there was huge demand for the pre-orders, and many (including myself due to laziness) missed out on a hardened pre-order.

You may get lucky if someone forgets/decides not to collect a hardened pre-order, but I wouldn't hold my breath

HMV are your best bet for the Hardened Edition, they had spares, be quick though......Jervis St had some this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dave353

Hi lads im still waiting for mine to :( . i paid the 5er and im in d15.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Dave353

Just got it :):):):):) . happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

anyone in balbriggan area get theirs yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

I got my hardened for 80 last night in HMV. The fella behind the counter was so busy that he gave me a back a tenner(probably thought I had paid with 2 50 euro notes )but I only paid 85. Happy days!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭raheny red

I got my hardened for 80 last night in HMV. The fella behind the counter was so busy that he gave me a back a tenner(probably thought I had paid with 2 50 euro notes )but I only paid 85. Happy days!

Very poor form!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭beertons

srumball wrote: »
    WHAT!

yeah, i know. friend of mine works there. said people played with them for a while, and didn't like them. i know 2 lads who don't like it. they didn't like blops either though.

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

About to go into town can anyone give me a quick summary of the Tesco, HMV, Game, Gamestop, Xtravision prices?

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Bonesy.

Can someone tell me if this is still available in Dundrum? Std. and Hardened if possible, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Full_TiltKeith

About to go into town can anyone give me a quick summary of the Tesco, HMV, Game, Gamestop, Xtravision prices?

its 42.95 in Tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭RaoulDukeHST

Tesco Dun Laoghaire - had 2 copies left for Xbox, a good few more for PS3. at least from what was on display

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭skapegoat

Still some left for both consoles in tesco maynooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭swampyk08

Just picked mine up from Tesco Jervis St - maybe 10 left for both Xbox and PS.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Paddy Samurai

Seen it in the xtravision window for €54.00,so bought it in tesco for €43.00:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34 icetronix

Got mine at 8am :) {bray}
    Sadly it took me 3 hours to figure out i had my new headset on the wrong way and thus spent 3 hours raging about the sh/te MW3 audio! All good now that the caffeine kicked in and the brain is a workin.

Advertisement