Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 AlanC275

Sound lads! Thank **** i found out its tonight would not of liked to be outside gamestop tomorrow night at 12 Ha

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭coadyd

my order is at confirmed still .. Maybe it has shipped but the website only updates once a day ?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

if it's a Tesco Express (a 24 hour Tesco with all the various departments - ie not just food) then yes.

It's a 24 Hour Tesco with Clothes & TV's etc.

Rang Game in Enniskellen & the fella told me if I'm in the Queue at 11 I will Defo get a copy so happy days :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,941 ✭✭✭thebigbiffo

rossieboy wrote: »
    It's a 24 Hour Tesco with Clothes & TV's etc.

Rang Game in Enniskellen & the fella told me if I'm in the Queue at 11 I will Defo get a copy so happy days :D

it looks like Tesco could be almost a tenner cheaper though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,026 ✭✭✭docdolittle

djskip316i wrote: »
    I'm in exact same situation , ive tried emailing them and only got an automated reply , Then i called them 3 times and there was no answer .
    beanzoo wrote: »
    I tried to call also did get an answer but the lady i got said she could not help me and said someone will ring back we'll see
    When you pick express, couriers deliver them in the morning around Dublin and other areas. It'll only be dispatched tomorrow morning, but you'll know that it will defiantly be delivered tomorrow, otherwise GameStop will have 100's of very angry customers. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭rossieboy

it looks like Tesco could be almost a tenner cheaper though

Yeah that's a bonus, just don't know if this one in Carrick is having a midnight Launch.. I've rang them & emailed them.. Nothing back! :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭djskip316i

When you pick express, couriers deliver them in the morning around Dublin and other areas. It'll only be dispatched tomorrow morning, but you'll know that it will defiantly be delivered tomorrow, otherwise GameStop will have 100's of very angry customers. :)

Thanks for the confirmation , as long as i get it tomorow im happy .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭Rastapitts

I ordered on amazon. any idea if it arrive on the release date?

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Going by past COD releases (well last year with Black Ops) and any other gaming title, HMV SHOULD be selling it for around 45 euros. Just ring in to confirm that before you head in.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,844 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

42.95 in tesco

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

I got a response from GameStop today saying that you will receive an email when it has shipped. Still haven't received the email, what's going on? I paid express so I'd get it for tomorrow's release date...

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭robz18

Just called the Harvey Norman in Nutgrove and was told that they'd have it on sale tomorrow for €49.99

Tesco dundrum doing the midnight release too

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

ShaneU wrote: »
    42.95 in tesco

What Tesco's are open in Dublin at midnight for it? Only one I know is Clare Hall

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

i got a text from game saying my MW3 is avaible tomorrow at 9am....but game in the ilac centre says there is a midnight opening??..so what is it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,305 ✭✭✭DOC09UNAM

Anyone know about roxboro tesco? Or the crescent, both limerick.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,332 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

How many tesco 24hrs are there in limerick city?

Damn there be alotta questions in this thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭Mister Jingles

What Tesco's are open in Dublin at midnight for it? Only one I know is Clare Hall

Clearwater in Finglas.

So is 43 the confirmed price ?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Clearwater in Finglas.

I thought the Finglas Tesco stopped being 24 hours?

so ive had BOTH hmv grafton street AND game in the ilac centre say no midnight release after promising it..

fcuking joke why say it then few hours befoe midnight say sorry no.. :S

Clearwater in Finglas.

according to Tesco in Portlaoise they'll have it on sale from midnight for €43 - so that must be the standard price across all their stores.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

my mate got it today some how... Don't ask me how, I don't know.. But he has it..

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Tallaght, Jervis and Dundrum.

I think Rathmines is a 24/7 one as well, but don't hold me to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

MarkY91 wrote: »
    so ive had BOTH hmv grafton street AND game in the ilac centre say no midnight release after promising it..

fcuking joke why say it then few hours befoe midnight say sorry no.. :S

Wtf ????
    So HMV on Grafton Street......:eek:
    What a joke......first they took Hardened edition bookings, then cancelled them, then said they WOULD honour the booking.....Now this ????

Did they say when you could get your pre ordered game from them ???
    Tomorrow I assume ?
    Did they confirm they had Hardened Editions ?

according to Tesco in Portlaoise they'll have it on sale from midnight for €43 - so that must be the standard price across all their stores.

I just ask because I've seen on their facebook that the prices won't be confirmed till tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/TescoIreland?sk=wall
    Call of Duty MW3 will be available in the majority of Tesco Stores at 12am Tuesday 8th November in our 24hour Stores. We will be giving away a free copy to the first 5 customers in our 13 Tesco Extras throughout the country, just be one of the lucky first 5 in line to get it free.

The 1st 70 people to buy MW3 in the 13 Tesco Extra Stores will also receive a free Pot Noodle and bottle of Mountain Dew so nothing will distract you from play.

Price details will be released on Tuesday. T&Cs apply

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Clearwater in Finglas.

Tesco facebook just confirmed no midnight launch at Clearwater

claiva wrote: »
    Wtf ????
    So HMV on Grafton Street......:eek:
    What a joke......first they took Hardened edition bookings, then cancelled them, then said they WOULD honour the booking.....Now this ????

Did they say when you could get your pre ordered game from them ???
    Tomorrow I assume ?
    Did they confirm they had Hardened Editions ?

hey sorry HMV ****ed with me and switched my order to henry street when i actually ordered with grafton street :S so its now henry street closed and grafron street OPEN...sorry for giving you a mini heart attack :P

they confirmed in grafton you can go in without a booking and get a normal edition but i think hardened is for pre-orders only...

but yeah game in ilac are the non honouring ***** who ruined my only chance of a hardened edition lol i guess ill buy elite from psn store

I thought the Finglas Tesco stopped being 24 hours?

Did it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,183 ✭✭✭UnknownSpecies

Already paid €3 with a pre order in Gamestop, now I find out that they will be charging €60 for the game! That's crazy, they're surely the most expensive retailer for this years COD release? I'd nearly just give up my €3 and buy it in Tesco...

• Registered Users Posts: 767 ✭✭✭claiva

MarkY91 wrote: »
    hey sorry HMV ****ed with me and switched my order to henry street when i actually ordered with grafton street :S so its now henry street closed and grafron street OPEN...sorry for giving you a mini heart attack :P
    they confirmed in grafton you can go in without a booking and get a normal edition but i think hardened is for pre-orders only...
    but yeah game in ilac are the non honouring ***** who ruined my only chance of a hardened edition lol i guess ill buy elite from psn store

:D Phhheewwwww !!!!
    I've a Hardened Edition booked in Grafton Street !!!!
    I'll be devastated if it falls through.......

Thanks for the update !!!!

• Advertisement

I just ask because I've seen on their facebook that the prices won't be confirmed till tuesday.

http://www.facebook.com/TescoIreland?sk=wall

i justed called the store, got a girl, explained that i was wondering whather they'd be open and what the price would be - she went off for a few minutes, came back and said the lads in the electronics dept said they would be open and it'd be priced €43.

i'm assuming that at this stage the folks in the shop know what they're retailing at as they'd need it on the system today.

Advertisement