Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭ArklowHoop

Not Long for you all to wait now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    How many tesco 24hrs are there in limerick city?

Damn there be alotta questions in this thread

The one at the Coonagh roundabout is 24 hour I think. Couldn't tell ya about any other ones, it's been a while since I've been in Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,593 ✭✭✭theteal

it's £25 with tesco online here (UK) when you buy either MS points or XBL voucher. I may have a mosey down the road after 12 to get a few groceries and check if they're doing it in store

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭PAU

Anyone in the Cork area it's 45 quid in Down's Supervalu

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

ShaneU wrote: »
    First five people in every Tesco extra store get the game free. First seventy get a free pot noodle. First hundred get a free mountain dew. Game is 42.95

sssssshhhhhhhhh!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭f3qh5g0z6vc7ob

Does anyone know if I have not pre ordered this can I still get it at midnight or is it only if pre ordered? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 3 stecervi

• Registered Users Posts: 1,748 ✭✭✭rolexeagle1

anyone know how much you get for BF3 if u trade in at Gamestop?

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

srumball wrote: »

I think it's like 28 euro.

Anyone heading to smyths in carrickmines.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,631 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

1: Buy Fifa 12 on release day for 45 euro
    2: Sell Fifa 12 today to game for 49 euro
    3: ???
    4: Profit!

Hahaha, fifa 12 paying for my mw3

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,090 ✭✭✭jill_valentine

MarkY91 wrote: »
    i got a text from game saying my MW3 is avaible tomorrow at 9am....but game in the ilac centre says there is a midnight opening??..so what is it?

As I understand it, it was an issue with the centre itself cancelling at the last minute, rather than the store. I'd imagine all the stores with their own entrance are still doing the midnight opening though.

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Where do you find your tracking number? I got the email with the invoice but doesn't say tracking number and where do you put the number to track it ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭notahappycamper

Fiddlex wrote: »
    Where do you find your tracking number? I got the email with the invoice but doesn't say tracking number and where do you put the number to track it ?

Log into your account. Click on your orders then click on the order no. relating to your order. Then you will see "tracking number click here"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

srumball wrote: »
    I got €43.50 yesterday but you have to trade before 12 tonight

Anyone been to a Clare Hall midnight launch before? Should I expect much queuing?

Do people reckon there will be queues in game dundrum? Wasn't going to go (never have before) but am seriously tempted now..might go a few minutes late

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 TheGroch

Just got back from Tesco Wexford. Already a que about 8 or 9 deep. Free games out the window, but fingers crossed for that pot noodle!!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

HMV €53
    Gamestop €55
    Tesco €43
    Anyone know what its going to be in GAME ?

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭Fiddlex

Fiddlex wrote: »

Log into your account. Click on your orders then click on the order no. relating to your order. Then you will see "tracking number click here"

Thanks for that but I didn't make an account when I bought it, I told the GameStop people that and they told me I would get the tracking info in the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

Will Tesco have it got €43 in the morning or is it just tonight

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 wavyprovo

Im very upset and peeved at the moment, I preordered well over a month ago. And have not received a dispatch email,
    I will be cancelling my order and buying in store. considering I paid extra to have arrive on release day Im not happy

I've been looking forward to this launch for almost 2 years as I missed the alunch of MW2 and did'nt get to enjoy that initial curiosty with all my freinds.

Its a shame cause It really brought us closer together. I probably will never pre order with them again.

Enjoy your games guys:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

dorgasm wrote: »
    Already paid €3 with a pre order in Gamestop, now I find out that they will be charging €60 for the game! That's crazy, they're surely the most expensive retailer for this years COD release? I'd nearly just give up my €3 and buy it in Tesco...

exactly what im doing :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

HMV Cork open at 12 tonight anyone?!! Want to have confirmation before I head in. The coonts wouldn't answer my phone call earlier when they were open!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭Paparazzo

AdamD wrote: »
    1: Buy Fifa 12 on release day for 45 euro
    2: Sell Fifa 12 today to game for 49 euro
    3: ???
    4: Profit!

Hahaha, fifa 12 paying for my mw3

Will you get that for Fifa? They were doing a thing that new releases like FIFA can get traded in and you get a new game for a euro. But MW3 was an exception, I was told I'd only get half price for it. That was game on dawson street.

Paparazzo wrote: »
    Will you get that for Fifa? They were doing a thing that new releases like FIFA can get traded in and you get a new game for a euro. But MW3 was an exception, I was told I'd only get half price for it. That was game on dawson street.

Already got it in game in dundrum. Was asked when trading in was I getting mw3, said yes and she gave me 49 euro credit for the game. Looks to me like mw3 will be 50 then going off what you said.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

does anyone know if artane is doin midnight launch i rang them twice already and they said yes but on Facebook they said no they were not :confused: i live in Marino so it be a bus up and walk home but want to be sure its going to be worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 19,204 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

wavyprovo wrote: »
    Im very upset and peeved at the moment, I preordered well over a month ago. And have not received a dispatch email,
    I will be cancelling my order and buying in store. considering I paid extra to have arrive on release day Im not happy

I've been looking forward to this launch for almost 2 years as I missed the alunch of MW2 and did'nt get to enjoy that initial curiosty with all my freinds.

Its a shame cause It really brought us closer together. I probably will never pre order with them again.

Enjoy your games guys:D
    it's not release day yet, chill out. Sometimes they don't send emails until the game is already shipped, I got Fifa before they sent the email.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

spider_pig wrote: »
    does anyone know if artane is doin midnight launch i rang them twice already and they said yes but on Facebook they said no they were not :confused: i live in Marino so it be a bus up and walk home but want to be sure its going to be worth it

They are but they don't have the free stuff

Is this xtra vision in Artane? Or Tesco? And is this a definite?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

Anyone know if the Tesco in the Merrion Centre will be open for it?

Advertisement