Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying MW3: Availability/Price - Post Here.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

her comment stated that they were not included any of the midnight launch at all?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭delw

Rojomcdojo wrote: »
    Anyone been to a Clare Hall midnight launch before? Should I expect much queuing?
    yeah was over there for mw2 &black ops,yeah queue's can be long especially that there's a game store aswell which the queue does be longer/slower,im only in from work but driving past i could easily see the queue from the road

delw wrote: »
    yeah was over there for mw2 &black ops,yeah queue's can be long especially that there's a game store aswell which the queue does be longer/slower,im only in from work but driving past i could easily see the queue from the road

Jaysus what the fook. I'll be writing an essay for the next hour so I can't start queuing sadly :(

Lads giz a reply RE: Artane if anyone is in the know :)

Jaysus what the fook. I'll be writing an essay for the next hour so I can't start queuing sadly :(

Lads giz a reply RE: Artane if anyone is in the know :)

according to the store they are but facebook saying different 390496_10150457661806081_689576080_10702057_2006790230_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 27 DannySparks

not the biggest mw/black ops fan but i must say ive have got caught up in all the hype..
    reminds of the day out downing guiness on arthers day..

anyway midnight launch at xtravison tallaght going head around and pick it up..
    any idea how much it is there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭Shorty11857

spider_pig wrote: »
    according to the store they are but facebook saying different 390496_10150457661806081_689576080_10702057_2006790230_n.jpg

She corrected to say that it will be open but not giving away free copies (I think)

Can anyone who has facebook ask if the Merrion store will be open?

She corrected to say that it will be open but not giving away free copies (I think)

Can anyone who has facebook ask if the Merrion store will be open?

just checked there no correction there i asked first and she said no then i thought she meant i was asking about the free offer so asked again and another no

spider_pig wrote: »
    just checked there no correction there i asked first and she said no then i thought she meant i was asking about the free offer so asked again and another no

Thought I saw her say it was open, must have misread sorry

Tesco Ireland Hi Ronan,
    The Artaine Castle store is not offering the midnight launch but Kilbarrack is :-)
    Jade-Customer Care

Right so Clare Hall and a queue is the best I can hope for :(

• Advertisement

Tesco Ireland Hi Ronan,
    The Artaine Castle store is not offering the midnight launch but Kilbarrack is :-)
    Jade-Customer Care

what i don't get is why are the store when contacted say they are?

01-8317088 if anyone wants to ring them self

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,044 ✭✭✭gcgirl

There are 5 of us here in arklow, tesco is jammers I heard

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Anyone know anything about the douglas tesco?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

tok9 wrote: »
    Anyone know anything about the douglas tesco?

The extra is open and first 5 customers get free copies so it will be jammers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Chances of queues in game Dundrum?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭redman85

4th in the q at GameStop DL. Paid for just waitin for 12 to get it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭Jev/N

I'm gonna head to Tesco, Dundrum I think - hadn't pre-ordered so looking to pick it up cheap as possible!

Looks like the Merrion Centre store is open, for anyone else looking for a Dublin South store

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

Got to the Tesco in drogheda and there were 8 tracksuit toting kids in the que..... So i went home. FTS

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭.E_C_K_S.

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Got to the Tesco in drogheda and there were 8 tracksuit toting kids in the que..... So i went home. FTS
    WUSS:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

WUSS:D

I went up with the intention of not paying for it, or freezing my ass off.

Also I didnt have any duct tape to cover my reg if I were to accidentally mow the little wipper snappers down and pry the game from their sweet little hands. Just saying. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Looks like the Merrion Centre store is open, for anyone else looking for a Dublin South store

And have been selling the game since about 8pm. Got a call from a mate who works there.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    And have been selling the game since about 8pm. Got a call from a mate who works there.

:pac: Seriously?!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,521 ✭✭✭joe123

Liam O wrote: »
    it's not release day yet, chill out. Sometimes they don't send emails until the game is already shipped, I got Fifa before they sent the email.

Yep same here. I received my copy of Fifa before I got any email from them.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »

Wish someone told me that at 8, would have ran up. Still might...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 11,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. Manager

AdamD wrote: »
    Chances of queues in game Dundrum?

Absolutely huge. Maybe 150+

Walked right by into HMV where there is maybe 10 people in front of me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

About 100 people in the cue in smyths carrickmines. Fcukin freezing. Although first 10 got goodie bag. And I'm number 10.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wheelie_bin

Tesco Finglas don't have it tonight.

Queuing at Tesco in Dundrum, thank **** its not outside on the street - about 100+ here now

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Anyone in letterkenny? Dunno whether to bother gettin it now or wait till morning :confused:

edit: Q's in tesco, xtravision, gamestop?

Advertisement