Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Giving away my budgie!

Options
  • 02-11-2011 3:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hey,

I've just left Ireland leaving a one year old little blue budgie behind in my friend's care. However, she's getting a bit sick of looking after him and as it now turns out I can't import him, I'm now looking for a new home for the little guy.

He's tame and comes with a cage and everything, and something I'm very proud of - he DOESN'T bite!

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Did you try the Pets section on boards.

Would love to take him, but already have my own budgie!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Z0bie

Did you try the Pets section on boards.

Would love to take him, but already have my own budgie!:D

I have, thanks! Just thought I'd put it out in a few different places.
    Budgies are awesome, wish I could have brought him :(

• Registered Users Posts: 12 wondering jack

Hi ZObie

I will take it is it a male or female male has blue above beak female has brown above the beak I have 2 males but if I was to put a female in with 2 males they would fight to the death so if its a male I will take it

Thanks

Happy ending! I only have two much older budgies now, introducing a youngster would be unfair for them all!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,371 ✭✭✭Fuinseog

Z0bie wrote: »
    Hey,

I've just left Ireland leaving a one year old little blue budgie behind in my friend's care. However, she's getting a bit sick of looking after him and as it now turns out I can't import him, I'm now looking for a new home for the little guy.

He's tame and comes with a cage and everything, and something I'm very proud of - he DOESN'T bite!

Please let me know if interested.

Thanks

I have two budgies and am looking for a third. If you still have him I would be interested.

• Advertisement
Advertisement