Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any fancy dress costumes left?

Options
  • 02-11-2011 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭

Hi i need to get a fancy dress outfit for this weekend only just found out about it so i only have 3 days.. not much time to put something together myself so is anywhere is town still selling fancy dress outfits? i know of the joke shop i will look there but anywhere else? i could buy online but i duno if it will be delivered on time... Thanks:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Thanks i'll have a look :)

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cladda1112

was in dunnes today as they were selling costumes for 4 euro down from 18. You cant go much wrong with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭ronanphilip

on sunday i got a costume reduced from €74 to €18 and the girlfriend got one reduced from €55 to €12 in the eyre square shopping centre. think the shop was called hobbies and crafts, or the hobby shop or somthing like that. not sure if there would be any left but was great value that day

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

cladda1112 wrote: »
    was in dunnes today as they were selling costumes for 4 euro down from 18. You cant go much wrong with that.

which Dunnes? I really need to get one too. thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭cladda1112

I saw them in dunnes roscommon but would say that any dunnes that have customes over would be doing the same. Good luck

• Advertisement
Advertisement