Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paranormal Investigation in Donegal

Options
  • 02-11-2011 3:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi All

Just wondering if there are any active Paranormal groups in Donegal?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

not that Im aware of ... doesnt mean there isnt though.

I dont get the whole idea of paranormal groups everywhere. If there is something paranormal, its pretty rare (i would assume considering its so hard to come by).

That kind of rarity means groups get together to do 'paranormal research' and instead spend their time going ghost hunting and calling every badly taken photo and contaminated bit of audio as proof of ghosts. Some even use ghosts boxes, which basically are radios. strikes me as desperation that does. There doesnt seem to be much research going on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,664 ✭✭✭✭maccored

i dont know how it ties together, but theres a carlow/kilkenny/donegal paranormal research facebook page ... - http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=73871561207

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Paramad

Thanks for your help, i'll check them out

• Registered Users Posts: 2,803 ✭✭✭oranbhoy67

search for laghey ghosts on facebook!

Advertisement