Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting to Morocco

Options
  • 02-11-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Headed to morocco last february with Aerlingus direct from Dublin to Agadir. I want to head back there over christmas but Aer Lingus have cancelled this route now. Anyone know the easiest way to get there now?

Ive been looking at easyjet from London to Marakesh or Essouria and getting a bus. I had the bright idea of flying from Ireland to the Canaries and getting a ferry to Morocco but can't find any info on the ferry. Sickened as that aer lingus flight was dead handy

Comments

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,239 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

When exactly do you want to head? Dublin to Agadir is back on again from January onwards I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭Decos

Mickeroo wrote: »
    When exactly do you want to head? Dublin to Agadir is back on again from January onwards I think.
    Yep as mick said that flight is back running after Christmas

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Jet4you.com do a route from Dublin-Agadir but it might also only be seasonal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

Dublin-Malaga (Or Seville), bus to Tarifa, ferry to Tangiers....train

ok, maybe a bit longwinded!

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭rabii

Hi Folks,

IRL (Dublin) aerlingus back to business from Dec to April
    &
    Gatwick to Agadir by thomson.co.uk 2 flights a week
    Starting from £158.98

Rryanair
    UK Standstad & Manchester to AGADIR 2 flights a week Wednesday and Saturday
    Marrakesh FES Wajda and some other cities

Eeasyjet
    Gatwick to Agadir only Sunday’s

Thank’s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭VNP

Posssibly fly to Lanzorote or Fuerte get the ferry over from 40 -70 Euros return few months ago not sure how much one way was, I think I have the details somewhere on a time table i ll have a search later for it, its only a few hours boat ride bit of a trek but an option, transfer from the airport to port is another 20euro to remember tho at least you' d have the choice where to stay if the conditions were better in the canaries.

Advertisement